Soros

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Nov 3, 2018.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

congratulations not being on it. i actually like some of your post, probably just not the political ones.

#31     Nov 6, 2018
  2. Banjo

Banjo

#32     Nov 6, 2018
    murray t turtle and KeLo like this.
  3. comagnum

comagnum

We all get that the hard right hates Soros. I sure wanted to learn all I could as to how he trades, after all he is probably the best global macro trader alive. His book 'The Alchemy of Finance' is a good read in the later part of the book with his daily trading journal that gives you an idea on his views & psychology during a very volatile time.

He is neither a TA or fundamental trader, like most famous traders his strategy is unique, way outside the box and able to adapt quickly. What really strikes me is his guts - he really goes in for the kill, scaling in with a lot of leverage on winning trades.

Soros is living proof that its now how often you are right that counts, its how much you make when you are right & how much you lose when wrong that matters.

#33     Nov 6, 2018
    apdxyk, S-Trader and Banjo like this.
  4. sle

sle

I am happy I made it. Yay!

#34     Nov 6, 2018
    remoteControl likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Cough cough cough, look who's talking. LOL. :)
    Funny

#35     Nov 6, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  6. sle

sle

I made the list, right? :)

#36     Nov 6, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

Mark must have blocked you as I was quoting one of Mark's post, which apparently you cannot see, so yeah, you made it on his list. :)

#37     Nov 6, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Moral of the story: Never become a repo man, lest you be lumped with Nazis.

#38     Nov 7, 2018
  9. themickey

themickey

Moral of the story: Never become a ET username beginning with SSS, lest you be lumped with Nazis.
    LOL

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    #39     Nov 7, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. smallfil

smallfil

I probably, have a longer list than this. The good part of the blocked list is you keep the trolls and BS artists all together in one place. Since, they cannot see a lot of the posts that actually matter, they will be exchanging BS amongst themselves!

#40     Nov 8, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.