Soros

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Nov 3, 2018.

1. KeLo

KeLo

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    #11     Nov 5, 2018
    guru, murray t turtle and MarkBrown like this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

It's a little heavy and given the intellect you have shown in this thread, probably way above your reading level but you should probably look at the actual article instead of a one sentence quote.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1997/02/the-capitalist-threat/376773/

#12     Nov 5, 2018
  3. KeLo

KeLo

I am also no fan of Hegel or Karl Popper or "The Atlantic."

Like Chomsky, Popper believes Egalitarianism is compatible with individual liberty. I disagree. While co-operation is necessary, Egalitarianism involves coercion by force. So far in history, it has a very poor record - including the murders of some 100 million people.

P.S. Let's not forget that Soros was molded during his time as a Nazi collaborator (1944).

#13     Nov 5, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

oh, the unwashed dredges have made it to this thread I see.

“Because he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.”

#14     Nov 5, 2018
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

well fuck why did you have to bring a fact into the delusional argument the snowflakes will melt.

#15     Nov 5, 2018
    apdxyk and KeLo like this.
  6. sle

sle

That particular conspiracy theory has been debunked so many times, yet it keep coming up. He was 14 years old and was an errand boy for the Jewish council - once he realized what's going on (*) he quit and even warned some people. For what it's worth, brining it up does not say good things about your intellect.

* unfortunately, lot's of smart people did not understand the situation before it was too late

#16     Nov 5, 2018
  7. KeLo

KeLo

To quote George Soros from his "60 Minutes" interview. Listen for yourself - his words.
    "I was 14 years old and I would say that’s when my character was made."

Statement around 7:50 to 8:04 of the video, give or take.

#17     Nov 5, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  8. sle

sle

What exactly does he say that makes you call him a Nazi collaborator?

#18     Nov 5, 2018
  9. KeLo

KeLo

Listen to the 60 Minutes interview . You will get your answer.

#19     Nov 5, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. sle

sle

I have seen it before. There is literally nothing there that would suggest that.

#20     Nov 5, 2018
    piezoe likes this.