Soros: USA is "blah", China is "phenomenal" and now runs the world

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Sep 16, 2010.

1. +1

#21     Sep 17, 2010
  2. Except if their conviction was in France, and for being a good speculator.

#22     Sep 17, 2010
  3. I agree, I don't see Soros moving to China, do you? Even Jim Rogers pussied out and moved to Singapore.

For someone who praised "The Open Society and Its Enemies" and said how important recognizing fallibility was, Soros sure seems keen to praise a regime that is the diametric opposite of that ideal.

#23     Sep 17, 2010
  4. China is suck the world. And Soros..fuck you!!How could you betray the greatest country in the world you are retrograde..

#24     Sep 17, 2010
  5. Are you kidding me, Soros and Buffet are long this market, Just look at the up Open this AM. THE BULLS ARE BACK...for a short time? I even hear rumblings of a Huge Rally to 13000 before the end of 4th quarter...lol.

Of course look at the volume.....compared to 3 years ago. Hummm. So, who is buying the US Market?

#25     Sep 17, 2010
  6. tortoise

tortoise

Doesn't Soros post on this board under the name Jack Hershey?

#26     Sep 17, 2010
  7. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#27     Sep 17, 2010
  8. Govt survives on Taxes.
    And Corporations that outsource to China and India pay more Taxes to Govt.
    Hence it is obvious that Govt indirectly and secretly favors such corporations.

#28     Sep 17, 2010
  9. More like govt secretly favors those who provide favors to them....

#29     Sep 17, 2010
  10. The only reason America led the world in manufacturing was due to virtually all the factories in europe and Asia having been bombed to bits or converted to making weapons that were no longer needed during WW2. It didn't take long for Japan and Germany to regain manuf. market share after they rebuilt.

#30     Sep 17, 2010