Soros to marry for third time with three-day New York celebration

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by blakpacman, Sep 21, 2013.

1. luisHK

luisHK

Lol !

As of Vladimir

" 8 russian women out of ten would like to sleep with Mr Putin. 2 are under investigation "

Anyway powerful men, possibly starting with politicians, seem to exert a strong attraction to women, I don't think most country leaders need to fork out much cash to get laid.

#41     Sep 23, 2013
  2. zdreg

zdreg

to a woman a man's perceived power, either to lead or kill other men, is the greatest aphrodisiac

#42     Sep 23, 2013
  3. ... well he is into investing/trading.
    Surely after 2 wrong "trades", he is certainly hoping to get a
    "winner" on the third "trade". :p

So again :

Third time lucky this time?
    I am glad they have both found the love of their lives in each other,
    and will be happily married till death do them apart.
    :D :D :D

#43     Sep 23, 2013
  4. luisHK

luisHK

That still sounds sour

#44     Sep 23, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

soros after discussing with a stops expert like yourself,smallStops, he put in a small stop on this latest trade with an airtight prenupt.

#45     Sep 23, 2013
  6. blakpacman

blakpacman

#46     Sep 23, 2013
  7. WOULD be if it wasn't true.

:D

#47     Sep 23, 2013
  8. LOL.
    I was making the assumption that Soros, a very old man, should have enough experience and good judgement/intuition for us to all be happy that "they have both each found the love of their life in each other, and are going to be a true example of a very happy marriage till death do them part". I have now added a very adjectif. :).
    Now, had he asked my advice - which he hasn't - I would have first ask him :

- should you be both very happily married till death do you part, how much would she receive in case you were to pass before her ?

Then advised :
    - IF you are in it for the real deal, why not just give this amount to your fiancee with no conditions ( aka closes where he could take it back, or risks of retaliations, ... ), give her 2 months to make her mind again. Then see what happens. :p

I precise, he never asked for my advice, so I congratulate both of them for
    having found the love of their lives in each other, and for the coming very happy marriage till death do them part. Obviously, I could not help recognizing that in his case, this would be a third time lucky? :D

#48     Sep 23, 2013
  9. zdreg

zdreg

you mention death many times in your posts on this thread. perhaps you should trade death spiral convertible bonds.

#49     Sep 23, 2013
  10. Yes indeed, I have been watching an horror film !
    Just shows how the mind works.

Regarding Soros : it did not occur to me his fiancee is actually Japanese. :) . From the little I know about their culture, they actually have deep respect and love for older people. But, then I am assuming they will not be moving permanently to a traditional Japanese village, so IF she is so inclined, she might pick up some bad mentalities.

Anyway, let wish them felicitation for " both having met the love of their lives in each other, and obviously for the great coming example of a very happy marriage till death do them part. "

#50     Sep 24, 2013