Soros to marry for third time with three-day New York celebration

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by blakpacman, Sep 21, 2013.

1. If each party is finding value in the trade then more power to em.
    Questionable morals by my standards but whatever who am I to judge. I can't throw the first stone.

Someone here once said " if it floats, flys , or f*cks......rent it"

#21     Sep 21, 2013
  2. I for one wish him all the best. He was friends with my father when they were young. Too bad my dad cannot see it.

#22     Sep 21, 2013
  3. That woman is 42. Not young at all.

#23     Sep 21, 2013
  4. slumdog

slumdog

83 no.

But when did he make his first billion (in todays money), he was probably in his fifties.

Depending on your age swapping with a 50-60 year old, might be worth it.

#24     Sep 21, 2013
  5. blakpacman

blakpacman

True, but a 42 yr old woman still is 41 years younger than Soros's 83 yrs and may treat him better than his previous 28 yr old gf, Adriana Ferreyr.

#25     Sep 21, 2013
  6. blakpacman

blakpacman

I should have said this. The hottest, younger supermodel bitch would be totally worthless if all she does is lay there, open her legs, and expressionless the whole time compared to a moderately attractive older woman who will treat and make you feel like the Lion King of Africa. Maybe that's why he choose to marry the 42 yr old as opposed to his previous 28 yr old girlfriend. The older woman may have been the tigress in the bedroom screwing his brains out in a way no younger biatch could match. These personal things are situations the outside world cannot see.

#26     Sep 21, 2013
  7. who the F**K cares !!!!!

#27     Sep 22, 2013
  8. Eyez

Eyez

+1, fresh batch of people to put on IGNORE

#28     Sep 22, 2013
  9. If I had a dollar for every time someone repeated that line, I would be richer than George Soros.

#29     Sep 22, 2013
  10. It's preferable to the alternatives.

#30     Sep 22, 2013