Soros Paid For Ferguson Protests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Just in case there were any lingering doubts that George Soros is among the most despicable human beings littering this planet, reports now show that he funded the "spontaneous" race riots and "protests" in Ferguson and other places. He gave tens of millions of dollars to groups that then hired and bussed in outside provocateurs to do his dirty work. Similar reports surfaced in Charlotte about outsiders mysteriously appearing and leading riots. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

Fomenting such riots is clearly a serious felony. Maybe James Comey and the FBI will want to look into it. LOL just kidding. We know they're only interested in republican crime.

Clubber Lang, Tom B and gwb-trading like this.
  2. jem

jem

how will piezoe justify this about his hero?

3. Tom B

Tom B

Fat George Soros is a despicable human being. I hope the lemmings who blindly follow him are not as despicable.
    [​IMG]

4. jem

jem

piezoe? we saw you on other threads.

5. Piptaker

Piptaker

Financing social,racial and cultural division in society is the act of something very nasty indeed.

6. In Dec 20, 1998, on 60 Minutes Steve Kroft interviewed George Soros where Soros, a Hungarian Jew, admitted collaborating with the Nazi's s a teenager and stated: "...I had no sense of guilt."

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors.

SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.

KROFT: No feelings of guilt?

SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power."

So Soros, who supports Clinton, is literally a Nazi in his actions AND his heart. I wonder what you liberals think of backing a woman who associates with these kind of people(Nazi's)

achilles28 and Clubber Lang like this.
  7. Ricter

Ricter

She's the lesser of two evils, and we're "holding our noses" when we vote for her instead of Drumpf.

*snicker*

8. achilles28

achilles28

Soros can't shuffle off and die soon enough.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Just goes to show you how important tax reporting can be, especially by our candidates for president. Have we seen Hillary's taxes yet? Or Drumpf's?

10. Everytime I hear a liberal call Trump Drumpf, I know he gets news from comedy channels and not real sources.

#10     Oct 21, 2016