Soros Mouthpiece Calls On Google To Police “Conspiracy Theories”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 24, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

That's right. Soros wants Google to be the new thought police. Questioning 911, the safety of vaccinations, man-made global warming, heck, even evolution, would prompt a big-red Google smear warning users they have entered "the conspiracy zone". Don your tin-foil hats now, you kooky, truth-seeking, or even mildly curious, "nutjobs". Google will now define reality and tell you what's okay to believe, and what's not.

Perhaps Google should open an online confessional next, and grant us all absolution if only confess we confess our sins to them?

http://www.slate.com/articles/techn...niers_and_google_s_social_search_.single.html

2. achilles28

achilles28

Okay, okay. Enough with the Jew-bashing. According to the God of the Bible, most of us are going to hell. Please stay on topic.

3. Did you respond to someone I have on ignore? I saw your posts as back to back.

4. achilles28

achilles28

Yea. Taxcut posted second. A colorful, jew-bashing tirade. I suppose it was deleted, or he was banned?

5. Im sure they finally got Taxcut, he was outed as Cold in the Feedback section. He is like Sybil, the JH stalker. He respawns and posts the exact same stuff.