Soros Holding His Own Bretton Woods

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 23, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

On April 8, a group he's funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros's goal for such an event is to "establish new international rules" and "reform the currency system." It's all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for "a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order."

http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2...ent_Aims_to_Remake_Entire_Global_Economy.html

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

With any luck he'll be dead from old age before long.

3. pspr

pspr

God doesn't take people that bad. He lets them live forever hoping they will change. Just look at Jimmy Carter.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just think, Carter lived long enough to see someone actually surpass him in ineptitude and become the new Ditherer In Chief.

I'll never forget reading in the paper one morning in the late 70s that Carter had been attacked by...a rabbit. It was the singular event that characterized his adminstration. Yeah, the Attack Rabbit pretty much summed up Carter for me.

I don't blame Soros for anything or harbor any resentment towards him. I do blame those in the media that allow themselves to be influenced by him. Soros is just the leftist version of Murdoch. I don't have any problem with that.

5. People are functionally living a lot longer these days, particularly if they have lots of money...