Soros Comment

Discussion in 'Economics' started by stocon, Aug 12, 2006.

1. cso1

cso1

#41     Aug 20, 2006
  2. Sorry for the derail...Actually I agree with his RE statement. I think a spending slowdown has happened from spring to summer and my guess is that its from 1) softening of the RE market (flat prices, increased inventory), 2) higher gas prices. RE speculation is rampant where I live, bottom-rung wage earners with interest only loans hoping to flip.

I think if pump prices plumet (unlikely), we'd see strengthing of consumer spending and, a little later, housing.

#42     Aug 20, 2006
  3. in some markets that are nuts, yes anyone can be correct to say south.........to include all regions together in one fatalistic soros comment who hate s bush with all his pathetic heart is dumb....houston is spreading in ever y direction.......each couple even the ones with a lisp both work........jobs are hot.....very hot....liberal media would have u slitting ur own throat, as the earth soon will burn out as global warming melts it.......lying al gore and the liberal baby killers have their god in soros/hillary/and the other freakshow attraction........democrat party is becoming a demonic beast no longer for the working people, but for the Bible haters.......the Christian haters.......killing babies and promoting gay marriage has given us a choice........they have finally arrived where the devil led them.......voting Democrat is sinful and anti-Christian........

#43     Aug 20, 2006
  4. :p

That's really, histarically funny. Must be the Kool-aid. Got any left?

#44     Aug 20, 2006
  5. :D

I'm sure this summer is a heady experience for him, to finally be out of high school and of legal voting age...
    Hopefully he's take a logic class at his local community college or something.

#45     Aug 20, 2006
  6. That was original.

#46     Aug 21, 2006
  7. Bootsie

Bootsie

History tends to repeat itself again and again...

One more rate cut (next month) and the Jackass' mentioned above will try their hand again...

(My apologies if this is incongruous with the current dialogue.)

B

#47     Sep 21, 2007