Soros Aims to Remake Entire Global Economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sheda, Jan 7, 2012.

1. sheda

sheda

2. Soros had some success in American Politics. He backed Obama very early in his career. He pays for moveon.org and they spew out leftist garbage everywhere they can... There has been some speculation that he manipulated an index that affects subprime mortgage rates and may have sped up the crisis ahead of the elections in 2008 to make the Bush Admin look bad.. He bet against the British Pound and Thatcher wound up resigning, I don't know if his money can actually move the pound or not though...

But repealing Bretton Woods, that's pretty grandiose. He's afraid of the US because we are declining but still have a powerful military, yeah right!! If he can't beat the US militarily he'll go for unilateral disarmament instead!! I don't think he can buy enough politicians to get that done...

3. hkrahra

hkrahra

Rrrrrrrrrrrrremix this bullshit economy,yo Sor!

:D

4. Zzoom

Zzoom

No.

Thatcher resigned in 1990. Black Wednesday occured in 1992 during John Major's premiership.

5. ashatet

ashatet

Soros = Parasite. He will never create or produce anything and in guise of providing liquidity, people like him will keep looting from the producers.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

At least you're objective and unbiased.

8. Thank you. I get a little too much of my information from internet forums probably :) The following is from Wikipedia article on Black Wednesday:

"In politics and economics, Black Wednesday refers to the events of 16 September 1992 when the British Conservative government was forced to withdraw the pound sterling from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM) after they were unable to keep it above its agreed lower limit. George Soros, the most high profile of the currency market investors, made over US$1 billion profit by short selling sterling."

9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Read: I read spoon-fed Leftist propaganda instead...you know, the Koch brothers and Halliburton are behind everything evil sort of stuff.

Anyway, Soros is scum. Convicted felon, clear tie-ins to extreme Leftist groups, beneficiary of "green energy" and other gov't/corporate (fascist) scams, tentacles all in MF Global fiasco.

#10     Jan 8, 2012