Sore Lozzers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 8, 2006.

Are the Republiklans sore loozers?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. Again, you clearly cannot comprehend simple English.

Good luck TROLLING for a fight with someone else.

P.S.-- Glad to see that we agree that you are a very lonely man.

#21     Nov 9, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

ZZZ.... regarding your childish post. Nancy Pelosi's daughter is supporter and friend of Bush family. I have heard about it (not on Fox mind you) in connection with Nancy's daughter being pregnant. It was said that Bush family is going to be first called by Nancy when there is a newborn.
    So, no I am not crying over election results. The charade called election,Democrats vs. Republicans or whatever is for naive kids like yourself. Grow up.

P.S. Regarding crying, we might all be crying few years down the road.

#22     Nov 9, 2006
  3. I'm an independent but today I'm definitely MAD. Heard the agenda calls for a increase in capital gains tax and a tax increase for the top 1%. Sure looks like classwarfare is alive and well. I'm tired of paying way more than my "fair share". Guess I'll hold my end of year charity donations to get ready to take it in the ass. If these changes happen I'll fuck anyone any chance I get since it looks like it's every man for themselves. So much for pulling together. LOL

#23     Nov 9, 2006
  4. I haven't heard any voting CT'ers from the right. No mass media investigations into voter fraud. All the corruption just disappeared like magic with this election? I think not! Anyone who is intellectually honest would have to admit that wouldn't be the case had this election gone the other way.

#24     Nov 9, 2006
  5. I guess Diebold didn't want to be too obvious, so they decided to let the Democrats win once. The Klan must be getting lazy as well. They didn't intimidate the millions they normally are able to keep from voting.

#25     Nov 9, 2006

6. Maybe it was the FBI agents and Democratic volunteers manning the polling stations in the south. The inbreeds were too skeered to pull a fast one. I'm sure they tried and that news will be out over the next few days.

#26     Nov 9, 2006
  7. Simple English is no problem, your lunacy is the issue...

#27     Nov 9, 2006