Soon to be fired Lawrence O'Donnell Debunks MSNBC/Obama talking point.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 10, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Btw, "Mr. Centrist" how is Jems reaction to Lawrence O'Donnell switching sides on an issue, any different than your reaction to Bernie Goldberg switching sides on an issue, on the thread you started about him and Fox news because he made an argument you agree with?

#11     Feb 11, 2012
  2. Eight

Eight

What happened to people on picket lines beating scabs with baseball bats?

#12     Feb 11, 2012
  3. Like Clinton, he struggles with the definition of simple words with a common theme, 'is'.

#13     Feb 11, 2012
  4. Well, I see you now see the light, using a signature 'P' - capital letter no less. Good job.

From Charlton Heston to Bill Murry, to SNL. I appreciate all things 'patriotic' - as defined by my personal opinion. As I'm sure you do.

One guys 'patriotism' is another guy's 'war monger beliefs.' We will never be agreeing on everything, but we will agree on more than you might be willing to admit to.

I like being a 'centrist' as you guys call it. I can rattle both sides when I see a logical argument. This is a little harder than simply having a narrow belief system, as some do, on both sides. They can just growl out their talking points. BTW, I don't put you in that category, even though you come off pretty coarse sometimes, I think you have some good, thoughtful points. Don't tell anyone I said that, I might be accused of being gay or something.

c

#14     Feb 11, 2012