Soon to be fired Lawrence O'Donnell Debunks MSNBC/Obama talking point.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 10, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The left wing media and most specifically MSNBC has been relentlessly shilling for Obama for days that Obama's drug plan is nothing new and that many states already force the church to pay for contraceptives, Lawrence O'Donnell debunked that point on his show..... I suspect this may very well be Lawrence's "Last Word" on MSNBC.....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/109871" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. jem

jem

On this issue he is a Patriot.

3. Again, someone you probably hated for years is now a 'patriot' because he says something you might agree with?

Come on, do you hate celebrities speaking on politics? Do you hate announcers preaching from the other side, but they're ok of they preach on your side? What happened to real independent thinking?

Anyone? Either 'side' ?

c

4. pspr

pspr

What part of Jem's statement don't you understand?

<font size="5">P</font>

5. Max......msnbc is not FOX. You see, he can do research on a topic, find it different than what was reported, and correct it.

The Last Word will be fine.

Further, as this is all taped, if msnbc did not want it on the air, it would not be on the air. But they are smart, and it got back to them that TeamObama is , correctly, walking this thing back into the barn, O'Donnell is actually leading the way for this:D

Nice try tho.

6. What is it about my point about celebrities for either 'side'? Pretty basic I think. They are 'patriots' when agreeing, and scumbags or something similar if they don't.

c

7. pspr

pspr

I think you know, as a lefty, that many political positions of the left are just wrong thinking. There is little logic or thought put into the decision process other than how can they take something from someone else.

Making a patriotic statement on one issue makes one a Patriot on that issue, at least for the moment. Do you not understand those words?

I think you are trying to make your points with shameful centrist comments when it suits you and subtle attacks when you can slip them in. It is getting old.

<font size="5">P</font>

8. Max E.

Max E.

+1 You hit the nail on the head.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Back on topic, i just saw this interview on Morning Joe, with Cardinal Donald Wuerl, and i was actually surprised at how well spoken this guy is, he pretty much schooled the other people on set, and rebutted every single attack point they had.

Jem, you will probably get more out of this video, as you are religious, and im not.....

http://video.app.msn.com/watch/vide...pkey=cf3c744f-c924-4f05-9472-a2f0ec3f2e23||||

10. Uh, pspr, what's with the exaggerated letter bruh? Are you Lucrum's..um, little buddy, now?

That's beta male behavior, if you don't know what that is, look it up.

Wow:D

#10     Feb 11, 2012