Soon MAN will be a GOD! HA!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, Mar 31, 2004.

1. stu

stu

Well don't be too hard on yourself ART. You have an absurd reality which uses relativistic logic and senses to defend some religious faith or other. its ok.. take deep breaths ...its ok...

So now you don't need relativistic logic and senses to determine the colors GREEN and RED and you cannot tell which is which ...its ok.. cry about it a little ...let it all go :D:D

Try though, try, try again. Pretend you don't always need relativistic logic and senses, in the way you do , and so now.... is this one the color RED.. or is this one the color ...GREEN in your world of pretence.

oh l@@ky here now , the red IS green and the green IS red. There you go ART now you can be right and wrong both at the same time. No need to worry which is which and you can feel calm in your blinkered absurdity when all around you, that horrible rational stuff is going on.

But you didn't notice that did you. You had to ask. Well never mind it doesn't really matter.
    lol,, jeez ART, I swear you get worse every time :D:D

#141     Apr 6, 2004
  2. stu

stu

Oh, right ...interesting

and Aren't around 70% of teachers / 70% of Americans ..... Christians ??

#142     Apr 6, 2004
  3. Relativistic logic is valuable to discuss what is within the grasp of relativistic logic, just as a hammer is good for pounding nails into a board.

If _____________, then _______________.

Those who use the same hammer and nail to pound their blocked nasal pasages open are a bit daft though.

So feel free to use your logical hammer and nail to pound out whatever reality you like.

[​IMG]

#143     Apr 6, 2004
  4. a psychologist states " that spiritual themes can be manifested from purely physical causes, for example, some patient’s brain waves have been monitored while under anesthesia, and observed to have spiritual visions."
    respected psychologist on condition of an acquaintance.

It seems that science is getting some glimpses of the spiritual side.

#144     Apr 6, 2004
  5. stu

stu

Welcome,

Pay attention class...

Lesson 1
    ART LoJik on Faith
    • Faith = True
      therefore:
      Faith in No God = True
    Lesson 2.
    ART LoJik on If _________, then __________.:
    • If _________, then __________.:

(ART will be happy to repeat ad nausium for those he believes didn't understand the first time);

If _________, then __________.:
    Lesson 3.
    ART LoJik on Relativistic Logic
    • Non Relative = God
      therefore:
      God = Irrelative
      God = Irrelevant
    Lesson 5
    ART LoJik on Color
    • Red is Not Red , but it might be
    Lesson 4.
    ART LoJik on Circular Argument
    • All Argument contrary to ART LoJik is circular
      therefore:
      Repeat Lessons 1 to 4
      (ART will also be happy to repeat this ad nausium for those he believes didn't understand the first time);

Current Art Skool of LoJik Project:

Q. How many people does it take to change a lightbulb in the Art Skool of LoJiK?

A. Six. One not to hold the bulb, and four to ensure absurdity....

#145     Apr 7, 2004
  6. stu

stu

yeah, I guess that would seem like real hard science, the kind that is produced by the type of oh so very respectable child molesting bible teacher christian spiritualist priest psychologists, which you posted all that information about.

Then again, perhaps that may just seem scientific to the more gullible person.

#146     Apr 7, 2004
  7. [​IMG]

#147     Apr 7, 2004
  8. yeah, I guess that would seem like real hard science, the kind that is produced by the type of oh so very respectable child molesting bible teacher christian spiritualist priest psychologists, which you posted all that information about.
    stu

Talk about jumping to wild conclusions! Probably even calling it logical!! But what's new with the realtivistic, logical and only slightly prejudiced atheist.

Boy, have you got this one 180 degrees wrong!

#148     Apr 7, 2004
  9. stu

stu

Got what wrong exactly?

You post a cut & paste unfounded accusation on SUPPOSED paedophile teachers (of which nothing has been found proven or even previously suggested prior to the paedophile priests outings) in which is stated...

"Now, on the heels of the Catholic abuse scandal comes another of historic proportions—one that has the potential to be much greater and far-reaching......

....Extrapolating data from the latter, she estimated roughly 290,000 students experienced some sort of physical sexual abuse by a school employee from a single decade—1991-2000. That compares with about five decades of cases of abusive priests."

And your purpose in doing this?? Don't you want to show teachers as paedophile as well as priests.. that they are worse and have practised their dark secret for longer ??? .....so that it's what??.....a little more acceptable , not as serious or at least more understandable that priests should act that way ??

And the church mindset will try to detach itself by the usual unjustified shifting of emphasis, and hijacking the meanings of right and good, so over time, apologists might try to downplay the disgraceful and disgusting offence against humanity its representatives have committed.

I see you have started this process already.

Perhaps you may be able to try and explain how I have.. "...got this one 180 degrees wrong" ...without denial by cartoon which ART inevitably resorts to as he chases his own tail around the place, courtesy of ..

The ART SkoOL of LoJik... Lesson 4. On Circular Argument...
    God exists 'cause someone said so therefore God exists.... whilst attempting to develop a questionable ability to produce contemporaneous absurdity with......

ART LoJik SkoOl Lesson 2. ...If __ThEN
    Or how to creaAtE ARTY falTY statements as weak argument..

ART LoJik = "if____ we don't see___ THEN____ it must exist" :D :D

Can you do any better, or are All theists brainwashed into the same thought crippling paralysis?

#149     Apr 18, 2004
  10. yeah, I guess that would seem like real hard science, the kind that is produced by the type of oh so very respectable child molesting bible teacher christian spiritualist priest psychologists, which you posted all that information about.
    stu

Talk about jumping to wild conclusions! Probably even calling it logical!! But what's new with the realtivistic, logical and only slightly prejudiced atheist.

Boy, have you got this one 180 degrees wrong!
    Doubter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got what wrong exactly?
    stu

I think you are responding to two, at least in my mind, entirely different and unrelated posts. Your response above, I believe, was about the background of a psychologist assigned by a major city hospital to evaluate an acquaintance of mine who was being observed with bipolar symptoms ("oh so very respectable child molesting bible teacher christian spiritualist priest psychologists").
    I don't know the assigned psychologist personally but others that do, don't seem to think much of your characterization.
    That is the "what wrong exactly?".

The other post which cited a study on child molestation by priests and public school system employees was really posted to say that basically human beings do rotten things and institutions or organizations that are made up of human beings have rotten things happen in them. This is in no way an attempt to minimalize these atrocious activities by anyone that practices them. They must be dealt with on an individual basis, unless the organization can be shown to be fostering or promoting these actions. These things can and should be handled early on by an active and thoughtful leadership. Although some dislike accountability it is necessary in many circumstances and it can and should head off the horrible molestations that are occurring.
    At least it should keep the numbers from getting as out of hand as they seem to be in many quarters.

#150     Apr 18, 2004