Soon even the dumbest will scratch their head. Have a look at future of USA

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mikasa, Jan 18, 2010.

1. You are fighting a battle that the "elites" have chosen that you fight. You are not thinking for yourself.

The US has NOT had a Constitution since January 1861. The "Civil War" was unconstitutional. When the South seceded...they took their representatives and senators with them to the south. There was no way for the Congress to declare war - a quorum was no longer present to declare war. The Constitution is specific - only Congress can declare war. Lincoln had to declare a state of emergency...to fight the south...but even Lincoln recognized it as a war (the South had to sign the thirteenth amendment - yet another joke - how could a non-state sign the Constitution???). Lincoln was going to end the "state of emergency," but the "elites" decided that they liked the emergency...so, they had Wilkes Booth kill Lincoln. Constitutional amendments on income tax and the rest...a joke...there has never been a real resolution to the secession of the South. The "state of emergency" has been used since the civil war, but the "government" has maintained a pretense of "Constitutional rights" to quell the stupid masses. In actuality the people living in the United States do NOT have Constitutional rights as the general populace understands them. Think I am wrong? The state of emergency continues even today! The "state of emergency" was used to strip the American public of its money and now most of their "Constitutional rights."

I can hear the dumb fuck liberals at this point - railing on me - calling me a conservative nut. Think so...even one of your own (a Democrat ) was sent to prison because he told the truth about this situation!!! No? Check out this link -> http://www.givemeliberty.50megs.com/Traficant.htm

Oh wait - the linked article above mentioned "international bankers." Now some jackass will say that I am using "code" to mean that "international bankers" means Jews. I am NOT saying that!!! International bankers are leaches of many brands - some call themselves atheists, some call themselves Christian, some call themselves Jews, some call themselves Muslims, some call themselves Hindu and some call themselves Buddhists, etc.

One last little goody...think the above is bullshit...what does this mean -> http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=86656&st=&st1=

Since the emergencies started...Democrats, Republicans...doesn't matter...the elections are frauds...we get whatever the elites decide they want us to have...they use the latest "emergency" to hide their decisions and keep the masses in line.

-gastropod

PS - anybody with a little time on your hands...go check out why we have birth certificates...go check out the Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act - check out the case Frothingham v. Mellon. Birth certificates were part of a "health care" law - bullshit - why does the IMF get a copy of your birth certificate? Why does the State Department maintain birth certificates and NOT the FDA - the birth certificates were for health...right?

#11     Jan 19, 2010
  2. mikasa

mikasa

are you kidding, IMF (international monetary fund) gets copy of birth certificates

the private international bankers get a copy

Holy Shit

#12     Jan 19, 2010
  3. That is no joke. I once traced it back. It would appear that the State Department maintains the copies of the birth certificates and they are "free" to transmit them along to the IMF. Total bullshit. The birth certificate was "supposed" to be about infant mortality. In actuality the birth certificate is used for collateral for the "loan" from world bankers.

-gastropod

#13     Jan 19, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

just like some banks are taking death insurance on their employees so they make a killing if employee dies

this is public knowledge now, and banks are defending themselves by saying "oh its common practice"

"its common practice"

#14     Jan 19, 2010
  5. There is a LOT more going on than would appear. The "Founding Fathers"...not what they tried to appear. The role of the US gov't in the world...not what it would appear! The way America became "free"...not what it would appear! The near future..."not what it would appear"!!!

-gastropod

#15     Jan 19, 2010
  6. Some of the points in the video are either deliberately inflammatory, or flat out wrong.

Examples:
    Inflammatory: "You WILL be issued a government ID card"
    Actual: "may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary card." Every insurance plan I've ever had issues a benefits card, so this is no different than the status quo.

Wrong: "You can only receive so much care per year ($5k individual, 10k family)". This refers to the maximum out of pocket expense of the insured, not overall coverage. In fact, p27, line 10-12 states that it does not impose any limit on annual or lifetime coverage.

What scared me was reading comments posted under the video...

#16     Jan 19, 2010
  7. don't have time to listen to the youtube but "Soon even the dumbest will scratch their head" is A Great title! LMAO :D :D :D :D

#17     Jan 19, 2010