Sony really kicked the hornet's nest. 9th & 10th successful hacks reported today.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wilburbear, May 24, 2011.

1. BwPirt

BwPirt

The funny thing is that I bought a PS3 and signed up for PSN the day before this happened. Awesome.

Luckily, I hadn't bought anything from the network.

2. ER9

ER9

the guys running this company are a bunch of bozo's. iv'e been an online gamer for a decade...Sony runs / handles a bunch of games and they are notorious for destroying good IP's. i know the company is made up of many divisions but the overall arrogance and incompetence is amazing for any one company. think i might short their stock come to think of it.

3. J Ski

J Ski

I've been looking at Sony.
    Recently bought a Sony digital camera. I tried about 7 other digital pocket cameras and except for the Panasonic Lumix line, the Sony is far and above a superior product.
    Have been a long time owner of their camcorders, have a PS3 as well.
    They hold some interesting patents as well.
    I'm curious how far the stock is going to fall, though. Anybody care to share what they think it will go down to?

4. One would have thought that after the
    Sony BMG Copy Protection Rootkit Scandal that the idiots would have been fired.

I guess that escaping without massive fines means that there is no lesson worth learning!