SONY PlayStation VR - VR Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Spectre2007, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Just tried the VR system, it's amazing. Wondering if we can recruit a company to create a VR trading platform. What suggestions would guys have regarding VR.

I was thinking of simulating wire mesh globe with all the major exchanges in the different countries in section of the field. And as you zoom in to a certain exchange it shows you the products being traded based on your desired list.

If a derivative is selected, a visual of the chart with a third dimension to show the volume weighting of price.

Chris

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  2. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Wow, it's a strange idea, I can't get how did you made it up :D
    But somehow it would be interesting to try working with such a platform.. :)

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Nice idea, look around at all your say 20charts in a 120degree view, then select the 1 you want and goes full view all the required data you want filling your entire field of view, then you can place trades/scalps from within there.

Have to have some kinda block that'll at trading hours not let you play games like, cause it'll be, market boring, quick game, 8hours later crap!!

4. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

And what if you replace your VR with 3-4 monitors? It won't differ (I mean variety of options and the working place)