"Songbird" McCain Gets SwiftBoated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader5287, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Ghanni is already and has been more dangerous and deadly than Iraq.

That's the folly of Bush's war in Iraq.

#31     Jul 22, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Ok, lets say we never went to Iraq. We went to Afghan, things are going good, still minor blow-ups, suicides market bombers, but overall things improving.

We have 150K troops there. Iran would be were they are today.
    Saddam of Iraq would need to keep up with Iran and start his own "peaceful nuclear program".
    Our troops are stuck between Iraq and Iran.

Do we bring them home?
    Do we keep them there ,idle, for 100 years?
    Do we lift sactions against Iran and Iraq?
    Who enforce the UN sactions?

#32     Jul 23, 2008
  3. Wow, you've shot your load a bit, yes?
    I don't have time to go through each point.

Yet I'll say that I've always been amazed at those who advocated the war in Iraq yet continuity dismiss the UN as an outlaw rouge agency....yet Bush and the kook nuts used the violations of their resolutions as justification for war. Weird huh?

#33     Jul 23, 2008
  4. Mercor

Mercor

I am on the side of UN and Bush was too. He told the UN, you must stay firm on your resolutions and enforce them.

#34     Jul 23, 2008
  5. where were you in 2003?

#35     Jul 23, 2008
  6. You agree fully with what I said, yet you conitnue to uphold the charade. You do not even understand what I said.
    Left interests, right interests, who gives a sh*t, they are not my interests or the people. It's all BS anyway, you have been divided by labels of "left" & "right" and McCain and Obama are just appealing to each, under the illusion of choice. In the end, you're gonna get f**ked, just like every other time.

Your response forces me to face the reality that this country is beyond any help. The people are too stupid and too brainwashed to see the obvious charade in front of them. Maybe the reality is that you want to be lied to & f**ked over.

#36     Jul 23, 2008
  7. If there is a shred of truth to that, how would you explain O'neil and Kerry's appearence on the Dick Cavett show in 1971???

What was Oneill's MO and how do you connect the Bush's to conspiracy?

I guess if the NY Times printed it, it's gotta be true.

#37     Jul 23, 2008
  8. I saw O'Neil make his presentation on consecutive days at separate events in Chicago in the fall of 2004. The Democrats loaded the audience at one speech but offered no compelling rebuttal.

O'Neil said he was a Democrat who voted for Gore.

O'Neil produced one truly great piece of drama. He pulled out a photo of Kerry and 29 or so other servicemen pictured with him . He then said"I have signed affidavits from everyone in this picture except one, saying they'd NEVER vote for John Kerry to serve in elected office"

#38     Jul 23, 2008
  9. That's not to mention that Kerry threw his medals on the white house lawn saying he didn't want them but mysteriously has them on the wall of his senate office.

Maybe the right wing conspiracy machine picked them up, mounted them nicely and placed them on the esteemed senators wall without him noticing them for a few decades.

#39     Jul 23, 2008
  10. jem

jem

proof - that this site is not a true waste of time.

The first part is what I find so annoying about the pro abortion position. They act like they have the moral high ground. Kill babies? yet they also think I should help them pay for their homicide.

Then you give the type of practical advice you would never see from a liberal.

#40     Jul 23, 2008