"Songbird" McCain Gets SwiftBoated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader5287, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Your point is well taken, Insider. They don't care about the killing of innocent Iraqi citizens because, for the most part, they are also racists.

#21     Jul 20, 2008
  2. Go ahead an puke all over yourself shithead, I doubt anyone will notice. If Obama is so proud of his position, I suggest he highlight it and see how it plays with the voters.

#22     Jul 20, 2008
  3. Do you have any idea how many minority babies are killed by the abortion industry every year, moron?

#23     Jul 20, 2008
  4. Bullshit.

#24     Jul 20, 2008
  5. So MY tax dollars should pay for YOUR abortion?

Stick to sucking dick. You like the taste PLUS you won't get knocked up.

#25     Jul 20, 2008
  6. This is what your tax dollars go to now,and will continue to go to under Mccain

When McCain starts World war 3 and starts drafting every man under the age of 50 to fight maybe you and your family will finally be affected

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.' - JFK

"Theres going to be more wars"-John Mccain

"bomb,bomb,bomb Iran"-John Mccain

"Were going to be in Iraq for the rest of this century"-John Mccain

"I'm sorry to tell you we are going to be in farther wars"-John Mccain

"We might be in Iraq a 100 years,its fine with me i hope its fine with you"-John Mccain

"We are in 2 wars today fighting and there are other places we may have too"-John Mccain

To The people in this crowd,I'm going to be asking you to serve"-John Mccain

"Theres going to be more wars,theres going to be more wars"-John Mccain

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEc2ot3QGB4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEc2ot3QGB4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#26     Jul 20, 2008
  7. His position is already playing well with voters,especially woman,which is why obama is leading McCain in the womens vote

The when women groups starts highlighting the fact that McCain will appoint judges that will overturn abortion rights that lead among women will increase

#27     Jul 20, 2008
  8. So f**king what? This is like arguing which angry junkie about to kill you for your wallet is better, the one high on crack or the one high on PCP.

These political figures which get the spotlight & make these strides to become the "popular" candidates, they do not give a f**k about you. They are just representing the special interests, big business and the esoteric group of individuals who own the big business & special interest groups. It's just a show, a popularity contest. Hence, they say whatever it takes to catch your interest, to create an illusion of a political race & choice for the people. They pick sides on issues, make statements which are nothing but words, to divide the population and enact groupthink.

Congress does not represent the people's interest, neither do Obama, McCain, the Clintons, GWB, etc. Yet you all continue to argue over completely nonsensical issues which are all BULLSH*T. They all play for the same team and you ain't a part of it. Instead they have you, supposedly smart individuals, arguing with each other and cussing at each other, while the elites are laughing at your stupidity.

By giving your attention & your time to this theatre production, you only continue to validate the whole charade. When you deal with a person that is a habitual liar, what is the best way to end the nonsense? You ignore & disregard him/her.

How many times have the politicians, Congress & government lied to you & screwed you over? Yet you acting in the same manner, expecting different results. That's a legal definition of insanity.

#28     Jul 22, 2008
  9. I agree fully with what you said.

I don't believe for one second that Obama is our savior,Hes a proven liar just like McCain and all the rest of them

The fact is we have obama and McCain to choose from,and i would rather the left wing special interest that obama represents rather then the war machine that McCain represents

#29     Jul 22, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Afghanistan can be as ugly as Iraq. Iraq started fine then became a battle of terrorist against the USA.

It is reasonable that we get 100 deaths a month if we ramp up Afghanistan.

What does Obama do when we reach 4000 deaths in Aghhanstan and the DEMs are screaming, the polls are down.
    Will he be a BushMan or a ObamaGirl.

#30     Jul 22, 2008