SONC Sonic Buy Right now at $7.84

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Jul 11, 2010.

1. 1) Has anybody been to the Sonic in Illinois? Is it any good?
    2) Is anybody familiar with "Chick Fillay". It's coming to Illinois this Fall. Is it any good? :confused:

#11     Jul 13, 2010
  2. Both have strong cult followings from the South.

#12     Jul 13, 2010
  3. That is what makes for a good trading stock...a cult-like following.

#13     Jul 13, 2010
  4. trendy

trendy

I live in the Tampa Bay area. Most of the Sonics here have closed.

#14     Jul 13, 2010
  5. Sonic continues to move higher despite the bearish calls of ET's expert traders. They say their franchises have closed, there is no line in Reno and their burgers suck. I say it moves higher from here while ETs expert traders run around kicking and screaming.

My next call is PWAV. I say that breaks out.

#15     Jul 22, 2010
  6. I did a consulting job for the state of NV for 1 year down in the capital carson city and there was a sonic across the street. It was barren day after day and always empty through the lunch hour. Literally one or two people eating and often none. I would walk across the street and it was dead. The food sucks by the way.
    In and Out Burger kicks their a$$.

RDT do you live in a small town without other fastfood options? Maybe that's why yours is crowded.

#16     Jul 23, 2010
  7. They are closing them out west too. Ca and NV. The ones in Northern Ca & NV are empty. For Lake Tahoe and Reno we have way too many better fast food options. In and Out Burger......great fast food burger.

#17     Jul 23, 2010
  8. Mmmm mmm mmm. After waiting in a huge line, I finally got myself a Sonic burger. This is soooo good.

I see you guys are at it. Whenever folks on ET are bearish it seems like the best time to buy. My investment is up another 2% today almost as if it was 1999. What will happen when the market really gets going? You are looking at a double in Sonic shares.

#18     Jul 23, 2010
  9. You didn't know? I'll let you in on a little secret. It's the Special sauce. You obviously like the subtle flavor of semen on your burger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSWnmOvgyKc

#19     Jul 23, 2010
  10. Im sitting here enjoying my nice Sonic burger. mmmmm mmmm good.

[​IMG]

#20     Jul 26, 2010