Sometimes It's The Little Things In Life That Can Piss Me Off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlpineTrout, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Have you ever been driving and the oncoming car sort of veers towards you? Sometimes they will go so far as to cross over into your lane. You can tell by looking into your rearview mirror and their tire is past the lane, like they're playing chicken. Sometimes the general public is just ...!!!!!!!!

#31     Apr 21, 2009
  2. This may be the best idea for a thread anybodies ever had. And I thought I was the only one.

#32     Apr 21, 2009
  3. Vista

Vista

Or when you see someone just dump an ashtray of cigarette butts on a parking lot and there's a trash can not 15 feet from their car. WTF !! Get the hell out of your car you lazy POS!

#33     Apr 21, 2009
  4. GiantDog

GiantDog

Tailgaters. Nutjobs who tailgate behind my car especially on the freeway. Especially at night. Those headlights look like eyes to me in my rear view mirror. Freaks me out. I have had to chase some of these monsters down the freeway at 90mph just to get rid of them. If you see two cars racing down the freeway that's probably me chasing the monster with the two big eyes.

#34     Apr 22, 2009
  5. Vista

Vista

Xbox 360. POS hardware. C'mon Microsoft, do a better job on design next time. I got the red lights of death again last night. This will be the 4th time I'll be sending it in for repair!!!

And speaking of Xbox, Call of Duty players will get this, doesn't it just piss you off when you clearly have a kill on a player before he starts firing, but the replay shows him starting to fire on you before you did. Especially aggravating right before the 7th helicopter or dogs kill.

#35     Apr 22, 2009
  6. I agree with you about the Xbox 360 hardware. I own one of the Elite consoles since 2007 and got the dreaded lights about a month ago. At least Microsoft is standing behind it and getting it fixed. I sent mine off a week and a half ago and it should be back today. This is only my first so I guess it is not as bad as some folks. It is a killer console though and I have played PS3 and Wii and still prefer Xbox 360. I can't wait to see what the 720 is like.

#36     Apr 22, 2009
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

they try to get you into a frenzy killing mode.

#37     Apr 22, 2009
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Love it....hahahahahaha

worse are the ones that are stopped in a 2way stop not having the stop sign to them and doing what you described above..... I feel like getting out of my car and saying...

DO YOU SEEEEEEEE A F**king STOP SIGN IN FRONT OF YOU....but then that would'nt be nice to do to a 90 yr old lady....:D

#38     Apr 22, 2009
  9. I"m at a Jethro Tull concert in Ft Myers and this drunk during quiet passages of acoustic songs starts with WOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Tull has some heavy songs like Locomotive Breath but alot of their best material is Ian Anderson on acoustic guitar w/accompaniment. This isn't Motley Crue. Read him the riot act then 3 large security fellows stood around for most of the rest of the concert. Mutants.

#39     Apr 22, 2009
  10. I should of called this the Bitch & Moan thread. :D

Now this has happened to me a couple of times. Fast food restaurants have customers trained to think that THEY are suppossed to clean their table off and take their shit to the trash can, right? Sorry, not me. I'm there to EAT, thats it.

So, I'm at this Wendys, I'm finished, and I'm walking to the door. This teenage girl says to me rudely, "Ah sir, if you're finished, please take your stuff to the trash can" I said "Hey sweetie, who's got the Wendy's uniform on, me or you?"

Should of seen the look on her face. :D

#40     Apr 23, 2009