Sometimes It's The Little Things In Life That Can Piss Me Off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlpineTrout, Apr 21, 2009.

1. spindr0

spindr0

If you use those supercharged batteries, be careful and don't chip your teeth!

:)

#21     Apr 21, 2009
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

On south beach sometimes you'll get them Fat ass Cuban jello ass bushy haired punani girls wearing dental floss shaking and bakin....oh dear...

#22     Apr 21, 2009
  3. mxjones

mxjones

When you go in to rob a convenience store using your hand in your coat pocket to look like a gun, and the guy behind the register has a sawed off shotgun. I mean seriously, WTF? It is hard to make a living these days.

#23     Apr 21, 2009
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Cabin fever has me to where human contact annoys the shit out of me...:D

#24     Apr 21, 2009
  5. mxjones

mxjones

Trust me, it is not cabin fever. People are getting more inconsiderate, rude, and stupid on an hourly basis.

#25     Apr 21, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Oh yeah, somebody got me started... Mexicans with their "me first, I'm a barbarian asshole" thingy... they don't get it when lanes narrow, everybody lets one and only one car in, it works great, not those assholes, you signal, they crowd you out, you hit them, they take off...

Fat assed aisle blockers... I had one look at me and then step back and block my cart... I sped up...

Poeple that go in the "cash only lines" and spend a lot of time writing a check... I like to bump them as they are writing... repeatedly...

Black women that hate whiteys... can't do much about that shit, they insist that you kill them if pushed to their limits... not my day to go to jail for life typically..

Wifey talks to me from the other room, I can't make it out... later she says "I definitely told you, you just don't remember"

Thunderdog, I can't see him unless somebody quotes him for some reason though...

There are more, I'm taking L-Tryptophan, D-Phenylalanine and Selegiline and it all doesn't matter as much as it used to... sanity... I love 'ya... I never knew what I was missing...

#26     Apr 21, 2009
  7. bronks

bronks

punani, punani, punani, punani, punani,

nani, nani, nani, nani, nani, nani, nani,

I figured it's just as easy to be irritating as it is being irritated... plus, who doesn't like nani...

#27     Apr 21, 2009
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

I paid $10 for a margarita at grand turk magarittaville, 1 sip and nothing left but ice

[​IMG]

#28     Apr 21, 2009
  9. Mvic

Mvic

Whinners :D

Biggest pet peeve, people who throw litter from their car, the whole world is their trash can! :mad:

#29     Apr 21, 2009
  10. You approach a 4-way stop, going north. From 100 yards away you see that another guy is just getting to the stop, heading east. You are still 75 yards away as he comes to a stop.

You get closer and he sits there. You are 15 yards away and you try to look at the guy to see what the fuck he's doing. He's sitting there staring at you. You approach the intersection and as you slow down to a crawl, he's still sitting there, staring at you. His expression is a combination of fear, confusion and outright stupidity. You come to a complete stop.

He then starts to crawl out into the intersection. Seeing that he has finally decided it's safe to cross, you let out the clutch and let it engage a bit to get your vehicle moving so that when this moron has cleared the intersection, you can be on your way. He sees this... and slams on his brakes. Staring at you in confusion.

You consider going over to him, dragging him out of the vehicle and kicking his teeth down his throat but you realize that it wouldn't do any good. The next moron is right behind him, hands at 10 and 2, hunched over the wheel, with his seat pulled forward as far as it can go so that his knees are almost touching the dash.

And so on...

#30     Apr 21, 2009