something to trade at night?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jonbig04, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I trade ES during the day via Amp futures. I opened up a practice forex account to have something to trade in the evening hours, but it won't work for me. Every time I open a chart its spotty and illiquid looking. This may be due to having no central exchange etc. Anyways, I would like to be able to play with some Asian index futures or something similar at night, but I don't want to open an account with IB just for that. I won't be trading the Asian futures live anytime soon, I would just like to get more screen time in.

Is there anywhere I can go to get the data for any asian futures without having to move money around?

2. Try TradeStation... it'll cost you a little bit if you don't want to open an account, but the charting and feed is good...

-CD

3. Thanks for the info. Ideally I would rather stick with ninja and just use a different feed, though an asian feed is looking increasingly unlikely.

4. Don't blame you... Ninja is awesome.

5. mirus said couple months ago that they would soon have shanghai index. dont know what the status is now.