Something New For Most Of You

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HEAP_BIG_TRADER, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not me. I thought I saw a poll on SuperEgo's return to the boards??

Don

#31     Aug 29, 2002
  2. and another one is run off...{sigh}:(

#32     Aug 29, 2002
  3. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

give me a break!!!!!!!!! there is no chance this fruit cake has a clue!!!!!

#33     Aug 29, 2002
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Why would anyone take your thread seriously? You haven't posted anything of substance yet. Instead of taking polls and asking everybody if they are ready for your wisdom, just spit it out from the very first post and let the chips fall where they may. Posting some teaser and then letting the thread get filled with 8 pages of irrelevant posts is a pretty lame method of educating people.

#34     Aug 29, 2002
  5. at least superego did post some substance, this guy is a clown

#35     Aug 29, 2002
  6. I don't know about you, but I haven't been able to optimize my life down to the very second yet. I do have some down time during the day and among other things, I come here to try to learn something. You never know when one little piece of advice could make the difference between what you currently make and what you could have made.

I completely agree. I would really like to learn something new every time I visit ET. Maybe I'm wrong, be if we run everyone who might have something to say away, we're harming ourselves more than them.

Dude we're waiting on you get this party started. As soon as you do this, Baron said he'll move it back to the appropriate place. Give us something useful.

#36     Aug 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.