Something New For Most Of You

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HEAP_BIG_TRADER, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro

nitro

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nitro :)

#21     Aug 29, 2002
  2. anyone who is willing to discuss real trading with examples should be accepted with open arms. i find people like you to be a friggin enigma. why are you here if not to hopefully learn something from someone? if you disagree with someone's trading, fine, move on. but you're just ruining it for the other people with open minds. i welcome super_ego or anyone willing to discuss their trading in a no bs way. do we need more people like the starter of this thread or you? what did i just learn from your post? nothing!

not tryin to be a jerk, but i can't help but be surprised when someone here steps up and people like you slam them down...way to go.

#22     Aug 29, 2002
  3. Maybe a turtle, or klingons from urainous? :eek:

#23     Aug 29, 2002
  4. this sounds like the front page of every system seller guru newsletter thingamajig i've ever tossed into the can.

remember SuperEgo's first thread. all teaser, no substance.

hey heapbig dude, just lay it out. if there is any substance there off the bat, all of the noise (which i enjoy..lol dingleberries etc.) will fade and you will have an open forum to lay it out, complete with intelligent questions and meaningful dialogue.

if not, then you are just like SupE (or ONE AND THE SAME)
    kind of humorous to watch, like a coyote chasing its own tail, thinking that he is gaining on it..

#24     Aug 29, 2002
  5. Rigel

Rigel

The guy(gal?)is obnoxious and a liar. Why would anyone want to waste their time?
    Doesn't make any sense at all to me.

#25     Aug 29, 2002
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

This thread has been moved to the chit chat forum for lack of substance. If it starts heading in a positive, useful direction, I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

#26     Aug 29, 2002
  7. Rigel

Rigel

Thanks Baron.
    Just a suggestion, but maybe you could have a "toilet section". Or better yet, just delete it.:)

#27     Aug 29, 2002
  8. Since no one is taking this thread seriously and it has been moved from the general population to "chat", I too will be moving

....on, that is.

I won't put up with any nonsense, life is too short.

Goodbye.

#28     Aug 29, 2002
  9. Rigel

Rigel

Good riddance.

#29     Aug 29, 2002
  10. did you not see my post?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=110979#post110979

there are others who feel the same way i do. why throw out all the good apples when there are only a few bad ones?

do what you will, but i think you should continue.

p.s. some of you people are total fuck!ng idiots...i won't name names.

#30     Aug 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.