something for you doomsters:We're Headed For A Disaster Of Biblical Proportions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Liberals make a case for it everyday...hell, some might say they actively encourage it.

(i.e. more welfare babies = more future Democratic voters).

#11     Nov 21, 2012
  2. Doesn't that kind go against the contraceptive argument? The pro life movement wants all fetuses carried to full term, regardless. Where do you stand on all that?

#12     Nov 21, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice catch.

#13     Nov 21, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Easily amused = simple minded.

#14     Nov 21, 2012
  5. Really?, dumbass liberals in general and obama bots in particular don't seem to recognize that concept vis a vis the parasites on the taxpayer.

#15     Nov 21, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You NEED a brain.

Oh...and take your gay brothers dick out of your mouth.

#16     Nov 21, 2012

7. http://mars-one.com/en/ We are moving people to other planets starting in 2023. Problem solved.

#17     Nov 21, 2012
  8. jem

jem

you are fricken idiot if you do not appreciate the difference between free condoms or birth control and population control.

note if you are going to quote grantham as your man...

you need to know that grantham also says our stock market is overpriced due to ineffective governance.

He is know fan of the krugman advocated FED bullshit that has been going on.

#18     Nov 24, 2012
  9. Missed your reply...

Where do I stand?

If it were up to me, parents would have to show financial self-sufficiency before giving birth to children. As it stands now, we have far too much of an incentive for the least responsible parents to give birth to too many offspring..meanwhile, the responsible parents who actually PLAN for the future have to make a financial decision about how many children they can reasonably clothe, feed and educate...

As far as how the left and right view the abortion issue...I've always considered each side to have a completely hypocritical stance in so far as what they advocate. In either event, I think it misses the mark.

#19     Nov 24, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

W H E R E - I S - Y O U R - J O U R N A L - RCG ?

Or has yet again your ego driven mouth written a check your slow intellect and factual personal history simple cannot cash?

#20     Nov 24, 2012