Something Fishy Going On Here On Et

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe you, probably.

You might want to consider creating a new member name for yourself, though, since you've succeeded in alienating about 90% of the people who recognize the name LongShot on here.

Try to create a less abrassive personality for your new name . . . you know, just to throw us all off your trail. Who knows, if you adopt a new more agreeable character and play the part consistently, you might even start to adjust your mentality to go with the role.

It's what they call Method Acting in Hollywood.

#31     Apr 21, 2003
  2. Here's the truth.

I don't think LongShot is aphexcoil or inandlong AT ALL. MAYBE candletrader, but I doubt it.

LongShot shouldn't be told to change his personality; he is who he is. I actually like a lot of FPC's/LongShot's/whoever's posts, BUT LongShot should not have screwed me yesterday or used aphexcoil's site without him knowing or used inandlong's FTP account unless inandlong and/or aphexcoil knew about it.

Now, LongShot, I've been a man throughout this entire ordeal and I've only told the truth. You should be a man, admit you did what I said above (your lying here isn't going to work, aphexcoil already checked his FTP records and it confirmed my side of the story, plus, Baron could confirm your PMs to me, BUT I'M NOT ASKING HIM TO DO THAT OVER SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THIS) and that it was wrong, AND send me the fuckin' file(s) you said you would send me and stick to your end of the deal! :mad:

ROCK :)

#32     Apr 21, 2003
  3. The real Truth is YOU, ROCK, tried to SCAM me! When I wouldn't fall for it you went on a tirade SCREAMING, CALLING ME NAMES, AND MAKING UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS. AND, last but not least .. CASTING ASSPERTIONS UPON MY ET PERSONA!!

You created all this controversy with your BS, not me.

ps i already pm'd aphex about this.

#33     Apr 21, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

Maybe Baron or Andre is Longshot, FPC, Candletrader, SuperEgo, etc., etc., ????

nitro :confused: :D

#34     Apr 21, 2003
  5. Brother Rock Solid,

Longshot aint me... but I like him anyways...

Love,
    Candle

#35     Apr 21, 2003
  6. Babak

Babak

Alright, enough intrigue, accusations, over-acting, etc....

Move along, nothing to see here folks.

#36     Apr 21, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.