Something Fishy Going On Here On Et

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whoever it was that uploaded Toby1.pdf and Toby2.pdf ... they came from this IP address:

pool-141-158-219-147.alt.east.verizon.net

#21     Apr 20, 2003
  2. At the risk of incurring the wrath of a potential hacker I offer this:
    I suspect Longshot has an alternate username because he asked me whether I did in his one and only PM to me. This is not big news I suppose, but if it helps then I'm glad.

p.s. Aphex, I just wanted to make sure you knew that my comments in the other thread 'Bashing each other to bits' were done for humor sake only, nothing personal. Good luck brother.

#22     Apr 20, 2003
  3. LongShot, how's Virginia? HA!

ROCK

#23     Apr 20, 2003
  4. ;-)

#24     Apr 20, 2003
  5. BWAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA!

THIS ROCK GUY IS VERY DELUSIONAL!!

BE AFRAID OF HIM!!

BE VERY AFRAID!!!

:D :D :D

#25     Apr 21, 2003
  6. The only delusional person here is YOU. From the PMs on ET to the FTP logs on aphexcoil's web site, all my claims can be verified and yours can't. You'd be better off just shutting up.

ROCK

#26     Apr 21, 2003
  7. CERTIFIABLE DUDE! .. AS IN ..............

YOU ARE............

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!!!

:D :D :D

#27     Apr 21, 2003
  8. I'd like to know how you got access to my site, honestly. You can PM me now or you can wait till I contact Verizon -- it is your choice.

#28     Apr 21, 2003
  9. "All we know at the moment is that inandlong is inandlong, LongShot is LongShot, Aphexcoil is Aphexcoil, candletrader is candletrader. Whether any of them are the same person is just guesswork."

they are all the same person, along with several other aliases, and the people that run the website are well aware of it and like it because it pumps up their number of "users" and the posting volume.

#29     Apr 21, 2003
  10. this is just crazy, i'm not any of these people but longshot.

#30     Apr 21, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.