something different?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by patefern, May 12, 2002.

1. I have a cable connection and every site loads quickly, but past few days this site loads like a 28k modem, what's different now, or is just me?

2. Tony Mase

Tony Mase

I don't think it's just you. For the last few days I've noticed that the Elite Trader pages, especially graphics, are loading very, very slowly. Sometimes the pages only partially load then stall, or do not load at all. Like you I'm not having this trouble on any other sites.

Tony

3. ron2368

ron2368

One or twice a week when loading a forum thread my pc will lock up trying to load the page. Only happens on ET, has got to be something with this site.

4. I have the same problem. Elite's been dial-up slow since about Thursday.

5. DoCo

DoCo

I am on cable and since Thursday Elite and only Elite has been very slow and sometimes not loading at all.....maybe more server capacity is needed??

6. I haven't noticed any slowness on Verizon DSL. Are you guys all using the same Cable provider?

7. BruceF

BruceF

It's been fine for me.

What browser are you guys using? I'm on IE 6.0 I've found I had problems similar to what you describe using Netscape on more and more websites over the past few months.

8. DoCo

DoCo

ATT cable and Qwest DSL....Explorer 6.0 every other site ok, Elite the ONLY one..

9. I have att cable and I havent expierenced any problems with this web site. Sometimes when the cable goes down and I have to use dial up I cant believe how much I miss the cable, once you have cable you cant stand dial up, its sooooo slow. I asked the cable guy who came out and fixed my problem recently, he said when someone cancels cable they usually sign up again within a few months. Dial up is to aggravating, I can cook a meal, write a book, and watch tv while waiting for a page to download.

10. Cox cable - IE6.0 - Elite is the only one slow, all other sites OK

#10     May 13, 2002