Something big is going on...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderum, May 7, 2010.

1. Conspiracy mode on:
    Something much bigger is going on behind the scenes... something like 9/11^2...
    Especially today (friday) looks to be very dangerous...
    God shave the queen :)

2. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Maybe today was all part of some psychological operation to beat the American people down into submission.

Next comes the real big event.

3. Thats the thing...we are all in conspiracy mode. Tommorrow will set our minds at ease, or put us in panic mode and the sell off will be huge.

4. Yes, the group who secretly controls the US demonstrates its power to White House...
    They sit in most of the key positions of the US: the SEC, NYSE, Nasdaq, DoD, ... one just need to check the names of the heads...

5. Here's my theory:

They want Americans to push for the global financial regulation that they have been wanting. They decided to take it down and then take it up today, and now everyone is asking for more government.

This was designed to dominate the press.

6. blox87

blox87 Guest

Ok when the stimulus bill didn't pass the first time the market tanked ,and this time wasn't there voting going on concerning the "audit the fed bill" in the senate on may 6th right when the market was tanking?

I've seen a couple different people mention the audit the fed bill voting going on as the market was tanking and the vote didn't pass because of this. Defiantly a conspiracy but these crazy days you can't rule anything out.

It's the FED causing mayhem on purpose to show their power! Get your gold , and guns!!!:D

7. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

you do know that if a hedge fund did a 15 billion dollar market sell order into the open market they wont accept the order.