Something bad to happen in NY in March '07...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by squadron leader, Feb 15, 2007.

1. One thing I never get with these specific day predictions
    The total number of days within an 8.6-year business cycle was 3141. Would that be trading days? Makes a big difference extends the timeframe. Is it business days? Most businesses don't work on the weekend. How can you be burning through your cycle days if you are closed??

The obvious question is to backdate the other preceding dates and see if any correlate exactly with a huge downdrafts. If not I'd say just lucky. But you can't deny this cycle is winding down right on cycle if you accept his staring point. Another oddity is the splitting into two years. I thought it was 8,6. The big crash is every 8.6\. This 2 year is it the first 2. If so no problem or is it the second two no problem third 2 we're hanging fourth two we're about to get smoked. 4x=8....

The stuff about japan and mark to mark obviously looks a bit silly at last check they are both around & working.

#21     Feb 27, 2007
  2. bgp

bgp

i never thought n.y. the place to ever be.:eek:

#22     Feb 27, 2007
  3. Squadron:

I don't fully believe in all of this type of analysis but I no longer completely dismiss it as I used to do. I now know at least some of the theory behind stuff like this.

#23     Feb 27, 2007
  4. ammo

ammo

kind of hard to survive trading using 8 yr predictions but its interesting that it lined up,even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile

#24     Feb 27, 2007