Something bad to happen in NY in March '07...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by squadron leader, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

Any papers more recent than 1999 from Armstrong ?

#11     Feb 27, 2007
  2. today's the day!

ftse off 1.2% as we speak!!!!

Today or March 11? Seriously planetary watchers who follow stocks have been telling me the big correction definitely comes early to mid march and we are oh so close. With CHINA DOWN 9% and GDP downward revision around the corner...........

#12     Feb 27, 2007
  3. GTS

GTS

Oh I get it, make some vague prediction that covers a whole month and then if anything "bad" happens during that month it proves the prediction came true.

Gee, I bet something "bad" happens in NY in April 07 as well...you heard it here first. I'll let you know what it was after it happens as well...

#13     Feb 27, 2007
  4. I predict someone will get stopped out today. :D

#14     Feb 27, 2007
  5. Arnie

Arnie

Years ago they used to have this guy on CNBC who was proponent of astrology and investing. I remember one time he was saying if x happened, the DOW was going to 8000, which seemed really far fetched at the time ( I think we were around 5000). Anyway, x did happen and the rest is history.

#15     Feb 27, 2007
  6. I *think* you are referring to Arch Crawford. He's still doing his thing.

Uri Gellar has nothing on this OP!

Good trading to all

#16     Feb 27, 2007
  7. Must have been those rats at the KFC in Greenwich Village. That was the tipping point.:D

#17     Feb 27, 2007
  8. before I opened this up I was thinking "ohhh boy, here go again with Greenspan telling us how we're doomed again" haha, little did I know I was actually going to be humored. :)

#18     Feb 27, 2007
  9. i think you have misunderstood.

i was saying "today's the day" with regard to the article that was posted in this thread detailing the thoughts of armstrong who talks about 8.6 year business cycles.

read back - click on the link - and then come back with another facetious comment.

he claimed that the 27th Feb '07 is the next point in his theory about 8.6 year business cycles.

i have been waiting for this day since the link to his article was posted, and i woke up this morning and logged on, just to remind everyone that today was the day....

it just so happens that today was the day, and the dow ended up doing 400+ points. luckily for me i had a rather hefty short position in the march dow future, entered into a few days ago.

i was not referring to my previous speculative comments regarding gann theory and the liklihood of something bad happening in march 07 in NY, merely that today was the day that armstrong pinpointed to be the end of a bullish 8.6 year business cycle. i went with it. the rest, as they say, is history!

bite me.

#19     Feb 27, 2007
  10. lol

you're stupid

#20     Feb 27, 2007