someone stole my f*#$ing car radio tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 6, 2002.

1. GORDON WHERE'D YOU GO?

I'M IN A BITCHY MOOD AND I WANNA BITCH. BUT I WANT SOMEONE TO BITCH WITH ME.

DON'T MAKE ME GO DOWN TO THE BAR!:mad:

#51     Dec 8, 2002
  2. hehe i'm here, dude. i was venting through my guitar. :cool:

#52     Dec 8, 2002
  3. TGregg

TGregg

My first brand spankin new car was only three days old when some idiot bashed in the passenger window with a baseball bat (or so the cops thought) and rifled the glove box. Nothing in there but maps and a hairbrush. Geez. And I was parked in my folks driveway in a pretty nice part area (Sterling Heights, right next to Troy - if you are familiar with Metro Detroit).

I'd like to bash his head in with a baseball bat.

#53     Dec 8, 2002
  4. KEWL DUDE! ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH A BIG 'OL AMP AND HUMONGOUS SPEAKERS I HOPE:cool:

#54     Dec 8, 2002
  5. TGregg

TGregg

On one hand, it will feel good to put a bullet in the head (and several in the chest area) of some retard that breaks into my house when I am home.

On the other, I do not relish the thought of cleaning up. Yuck. And, the scum that breaks into my house probably has 8 or 9 blood born, highly infectious diseases. :p

#55     Dec 8, 2002
  6. of course! i have 2 electric, 1 acoustic, a bass, and drums, too! my guitar amp RULES...it can do anything.

#56     Dec 8, 2002
  7. YEAH BUT YOUR REAL PROBLEM BEGINS WHEN SOME A-HOLE LIBERAL LOCAL DA DECIDES TO PROSECUTE YOUR ASS FOR EXCESSIVE FORCE. :mad:

WHAT DO THOSE IDIOTS EXPECT? CALL A TIME OUT AND GET THE NICE INTRUDERS INTENTIONS IN WRITING?

DUMBASSES!:mad:

#57     Dec 8, 2002
  8. FREAKIN GREAT MAN! I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THE GEET BOX!

WHAT DO YOU PLAY?

#58     Dec 8, 2002
  9. GORDON I JUST READ YOUR POST FOR THE N'TH TIME AND I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF FOR THE N'TH TIME! LMAO!!:D

#59     Dec 8, 2002
  10. "I WOULDN'T MIND MURDERING THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT.."

HAHAHAHA ..."I WOULDN'T MIND" HE SAYS ... HAHAHAHAHHA!:D FUNNY! THAT'S FUNNY!!

#60     Dec 8, 2002