someone stole my f*#$ing car radio tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 6, 2002.

1. THE WHOLE WORLD IS FUCKED IN THE HEAD GORDON. NOTHING EVER CHANGES AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE. EVERYONE IS ON THE TAKE AND ABSURDITY RULES THE DAY. IT IS A SORRY ASS SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS.:mad:

#41     Dec 8, 2002
  2. i hear ya.... that's why we need to master the markets. let's get ourselves in the top 20%, live in a nice neighborhood with hopefully low crime, and let all these losers live miserable lives. i'd like everyone to be happy, but it just isn't going to happen. most people are just too damn weak. if you're going to change, it's going to be because YOU decided to. government programs aren't going to do it for you. all they do is make the problems worse...because now more and more people are dependent. they're getting handouts...why work hard???

edit: lol why did you go back and edit your post???

#42     Dec 8, 2002
  3. I THOT I'D TONE IT DOWN A BIT

BUT I AM GLAD YOU CAUGHT IT!!:mad:

#43     Dec 8, 2002
  4. i sure did. :D we're in the same boat, man. hang in there....

#44     Dec 8, 2002
  5. while i feel like complaining, let's get rid of the INCOME TAX.....BURN EVERY LAST COPY OF OUR CURRENT TAX CODE......AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING SIMPLE. EITHER A FLAT TAX.......OR A SALES TAX.

and get rid of the PDT rules, too (not the extra margin, i don't care about that).

p.s. longshot, are you going to be ok?? :eek: :p

#45     Dec 8, 2002
  6. lol longshot, stop deleting your good posts. now it looks like i've been talking to myself! i agreed with your last one, too. i'm not religious, either.

#46     Dec 8, 2002
  7. I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE SOME RAVING LUNATIC:D

#47     Dec 8, 2002
  8. I'LL BE JUST FINE GORDON ...JUST AFTER THIS OTHER SHOT OF TEQUILA:(

#48     Dec 8, 2002
  9. TALKING TO YOURSELF GORDON ..THE FIRST SIGN OF MENTAL ILLNESS.

KNOW WHAT THE SECOND SIGN IS ...RANTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS IN CAPS.:(

#49     Dec 8, 2002
  10. GORDON...WHAT YOU SUGGEST WILL NEVER WORK.

IT ALL TOO LOGICAL. "THEY" WILL NEVER GO FOR IT.

#50     Dec 8, 2002