someone stole my f*#$ing car radio tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 6, 2002.

1. I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my first brand new car......... not even 10,000 miles on it.....and they also f#cked up the inside to get at the radio.......

SOOOOOOOO PISSED!!!!!!!

3RD TIME IN MY LIFE I'VE HAD A RADIO STOLEN FROM A CAR..........I WOULDN'T MIND MURDERING THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT...THE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.....OUR PLANET WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THESE FUCKING LOSERS.

WHAT KIND OF MAN STEALS FROM ANOTHER????? YEAH, CUZ YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING AND I DO, TAKE MINE, YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!

MAYBE IF RADIOS WERE WORTH 5K, I MIGHT SOMEWHAT UNDERSTAND.......BUT WHO WOULD FUCK UP SOMEONE'S CAR FOR A FUCKING $200 RADIO?!!!!!!!! GET A FUCKING JOB AND BUY YOUR OWN RADIO YOU TOTAL FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT...I'M OUTTA HERE...............I'M JUST PISSED.....I'M GOING TO BED BEFORE I GO ON A RAMPAGE.............

2. Low life rip-offs!

I remember once when a rip-off blew out my drivers side window
    just to steal a six-pack of beer I had sitting in the back seat!

:(

3. Some people just don't have the same values we do. I've had my tire knifed and my radio stolen once, too. It's not fun at all.

Sorry Gordon :mad:

4. Guess I can join the club. I've had radios stolen, tires knifed, paint job nail scratched, and car stolen. All while located in some of the best areas of Chicago. Guess I didn't endorse enough government programs to help these folks when they were in tight spots.

Sorry about your loss. Especially when it's your FIRST NEW car (been there too!). I hope that guess at the cost of $200 is the wholesale price. You can't get a decent AM/FM radio for that price. The pain seems to dig in just a little deeper into the skin when it's your things that get abused. Thefts like this happen every day. Call the insurance company, mentally move on. :)

5. For me, the montary loss wasn't nearly as important as the simple fact that I felt violated and wanted to find the asshole who did it and beat him with a bat. I know it isn't the right thing to do and it is a bit of an over-reaction, but it just really gets to you.

I've never had a car stolen, though. I think if that happened I would be more amazed and shocked than angry. I'd probably find myself walking around the parking lot blaming myself for going senile that I couldn't find where I parked until I accepted the obvious.

Ps: If it makes you feel any better, I just got it in the rear from my insurance company. I went to get an echocardiogram done and the bill game back as $850, only half of which Blue Cross and Blue Shield paid for. The reason -- I have a $500 deductable. Now I have to pay them over $400 .

I am PISSED OFF. I am going to start trading next week with the full intention of recouping my losses. I am sick of getting nickel and dimed to death.

6. Sorry, my trader friends dared me to take it because they didn't like some of your posts. I'll put it back, I promise...

7. Do you guys think anyone on ET might be interested in a car radio? I came across a great deal on one, early this morning. The price was so low, I guess you could say it was a steal. I would estimate this thing might be worth around $200 dollars. Oh yeah BTW, it does have a couple of scratches on it (I think it must be one of those refurbished units).

P.S. Out of fairness to any potential buyer(s), I must mention that I am still waiting for the detachable face for the unit. The vendor that sold me the radio said he must have misplaced it, and that he would find it within the week and mail it to me. Honest mistake, and could happen to anyone, I guess. He said something about his storage area being too warm or too hot, I forget which. I guess he has a bad heating unit. He mentioned having to wait for things to cool off. Whatever that means.

8. yeah, while i am pissed that i lost my radio, what bugs me the most is the damage done to the interior and the fact that there are losers out there that actually do this.

i left this out in my original post, but there is one good thing. the radio had a detachable face. i was in a hurry, so i just took it off and put it right on the floor where you put your feet. THEY LOOKED ALL OVER FOR IT. they looked in the glove compartment, the console between the 2 front seats, they checked the sun visors....everywhere but the floor. heh so they didn't get it...they did steal the actual radio though.

9. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

yeah man- i feel ya- but mine was stolen and i got fucked harder than you man- i lost my watch ($450) my sunglasses ($100)- which the insurance will NOT COVER- cheap asses. but for the real loss- which was around $2000 in equipment- i had 2 competition 12"s expensive amp and head unit- these motherfuckers broke my window to get in- i went out at 6am to go to work and came out to that shit- and my truck was parked right in front of my house. if i could find the little cocksuckers who pulled that shit- i would beat the living shit out of them- i take universal fighting and would love to put some of my moves on them- i would seriously break their fucking bones and make them think twice before ever fucking with another man's automobile- now, the insurance replaced my system, i installed an alarm- cleaned out the garage to park there and WILL NOT EVER park on my damn street again. and i live in a decent area too, -WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

10. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

and dont put some smartass remark on how you have my equipment for sale- cheap!! because if you do, i will show up at your door with a bat, beat your ass and repo my stuff bitches.

#10     Oct 6, 2002