Someone is upset

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kamdooo, May 9, 2005.

1. His product helps cure depression.A vendor of another sort.Those who feel that it's their psychology that's holding them back might be tempted to give his product a try.

#11     May 9, 2005
  2. this is nothing more than a loser making himself feel better. the financial markets are one of the last standing free markets where average joe can make a very decent quid.

#12     May 9, 2005
  3. Myth Number 3 All I need to do is get a strategy from a forum, book or seminar and back-test it and I’m on my way to riches.

WRONG AGAIN! Here is where we get to the most horrifying part of your simplistic attitude to winning in the forex game.
    Firstly get it clear in your mind many brokers are sharks. I can tell you from my experience. I would NEVER again trade with OANDA or CMS. They are clearly unscrupulous and unprofessional and will not only zap your account in the blink of an eye but shut your account down if you complain. I could write a book about the dealings of these 2 companies alone, but lets just say you’ve been warned.

Everything is contradicting about what he said:

-Oanda and CMS won't close you account if you are
    profitable, except watching your moves to benifit from
    it (picking is forbiden, but scalping isn't).
    If you are consistant profitable, you shouldn't be trading
    in brokerage account, but direct with exchanges like CME
    or clearing house, because introducing brokers can copy
    your move, and it kills he moves sometimes

-He isn't a profitable trader, so how did he experianced
    closing of account

#13     May 9, 2005
  4. I dunno. I trade with Oanda and have no problems. Sure, there are a few things I wish were a tad different, but life isn't perfect.

#14     May 9, 2005