someone had to have the balls to menton it....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by neophyte321, Feb 5, 2008.

1. And perhaps when she's old enough to date, you can ask her out.

#31     Feb 6, 2008
  2. she is 23, married since 2003 and is a mother.

haven't you heard? i am 19 or 22.

#32     Feb 6, 2008
  3. :eek:

#33     Feb 6, 2008
  4. Ditto.

We in Utah live in what is usually considered a "dove white" society, but the only racists that I know actually moved here from Arkansas and Georgia.

I think the "Mormons are racist against blacks" argument was destroyed yesterday by the fact that Obama beat Hillary here by a healthy margin, and specifically among Mormons he won by a 2:1 margin.

The unfortunate thing to me is that the OP actually seems to think that his attitude is normal and acceptable. That's very disheartening.

#34     Feb 6, 2008
  5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

LOL nice vid ratboy. Who is she?

#35     Feb 6, 2008
  6. Stick to the crystal ball. :)

#36     Feb 6, 2008
  7. Alizee... the French Britney Spears... except she is hot.

#37     Feb 6, 2008
  8. She's a fine-looking woman perhaps if you've been living in a cave and haven't seen a female let alone had sex with one in at least a decade.

And oh, if you're also very, very drunk.

In other words, she's probably very attractive to the Zzzztroll.

And, apparently, yourself.

The Zzzztroll has an excuse, being a troll and lonely and reclusive and ashamed of itself.

You, however, have no such excuse (at least I hope so).

Therefore, I'm going to write off your claim, Dog, on the basis that you are trying to be funny....

#38     Feb 6, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here is how I see it, I reserve the right to be wrong though. Texas is going to be a big prize and a huge part of the democratic electorate there is Hispanic. Historically hispanics and blacks get along about as well as the Isreali's and Palestinians minus the suicide vests. They wont vote for Obama, Asians, same thing. Thats how Hillary managed to win in Cali even though Black and White voters went majority for Obama. After she wins Texas your going to see a shitstorm about the "disinfranchised voters" in Michigan and Florida (you know,the ones the democrats themselves agree'd to exlude this year in order to keep us hicks in Iowa happy) She will sue, and evenentually the "renegades" from Michigan and Florida will get seated. I think she will also get a lot of the super delegates. So, On the democratic side we will have Billary winning the nomination. But, it'll probably be ugly getting there.

#39     Feb 6, 2008
  10. Well, the taxes are quite low, and the construction is stone, after all. Doesn't get sturdier than that, especially when compared to the corners cut during the recent construction boom. Admittedly, it has been a bit of a challenge getting lady friends to come visit. I attribute that to the poor satellite TV reception. I suppose I could put the dish on the outside, but that would be ostentatious and might be regarded by the municipality as an improvement justifying a tax increase. It's a conundrum, I tell you.

That aside, I still think Hillary is a fine looking woman. If you require context, then you may wish to add "for her age" if that makes you feel better. No, I don't think she would ever have won a beauty pageant, but a guy (her age) could do a lot worse.

If only the most beautiful women are of any interest at all to you, then perhaps you need to ask yourself whether you really like women after all. Think about it. :p

#40     Feb 7, 2008