Someone give me a VALID reason that the market should go down?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hairdresser, May 8, 2009.

1. Interesting post. I am very much on the same page. How would you trade this though? I get the feeling the debt issue will come in a few years, no?

#61     May 8, 2009
  2. And just maybe you are yet another ET "prop" poster that gets paid per post to generate web activity for ET and has nothing other than a "paper-trading" account.

#62     May 8, 2009
  3. You guys are sick in the head.

#63     May 8, 2009
  4. Cutten

Cutten

By all historical metrics of past real estate bubbles, this one has not declined anywhere near enough to be close to a bottom. Therefore the banking system and consumer spending are going to get hammered even more in future than they were in 2008/early 09. The market is currently anticipating that the worst is over. So, if the real estate bust continues, the credit crunch will get much worse, and a market that is expecting a bottom & recovery will get completely crushed as the exact opposite happens.

Just as in 2001 the nasdaq thought the tech bust was over, just as in the early 1990s the Nikkei thought the Japan bust was over, just as in 1930 people thought the US stockmarket and business slump was over, so in 2009 people think the credit crunch is coming into its final phase. If instead it is only part way through, then prices are 50-80% overvalued.

In 1930, fair value for the Dow was 30, yet the index was in the 200s. In 2001, fair value for the nasdaq was 1000 yet the index was 3 times that. In 1993, fair value for the Nikkei was about 3000 yet the index was many multiples higher.

#64     May 8, 2009
  5. Got to love pure Price Action . . .

#65     May 13, 2009
  6. The only real question again is when are you free to a do mans cuts haircut with a warm towel shave.

And if I didn't say the last time let me repeat. You appear to be a women. So want I happy ending too.

BTW:Tell me how many "Rose's" you want (better be less than 100 for your slack hole) then I expect Greet too.

PM: me already bitch ...I ain't got all day. Earn your rent ...bitch.

#66     May 13, 2009
  7. Maybe next time you will learn your bitch ass a lesson about threatening people in your PM's to them.

#67     May 13, 2009
  8. hairdresser - what kind of screen name is that, anyways?

I don't mean to get all petty, but wtf?

And if this homo-erotic loser is threatening people via PM, BAN HIS ASS.

[​IMG]

#68     May 13, 2009