Some tips about choosing Brokers.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 16, 2021.

1. we the traders should choose the broker in cool mind , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , so choosing a right broker is very difficult task.

#51     Dec 31, 2021
  2. right broker we can take from ForexPace Army where all the traders express their views about their brokers performance.

#52     Jan 3, 2022
  3. fpa is good really but sometimes i feel all reviews are not real, its my own experience , please dont take anyone personally.

#53     Jan 13, 2022
  4. we should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

#54     Jan 26, 2022
  5. broker choosing is very dedicated decision , because the broker really can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

#55     Jan 27, 2022
  6. momo3HC

momo3HC

Well... i believe in this. From what I have researched and experienced myself there is a lot to be said about regulations, however, excuse my biased ass, but I am an advocate for unregulated brokers as I feel there are more advantages for the clients trading via an unregulated broker compared to regulated brokers. My reasoning: Becoming regulated, for the broker as a company is a very expensive thing to do, therefore they look at recuperating those funds back in, VIA their clients. SO, what they tend to do, is bump up the client costs through widening the spread, offering lower leverage, and bumping up the trade commission charge per trade that gets placed. UNregualted brokers on the other hand, do not have this grand expense, therefore they make money via alternative ways, but allow the clients a little more freedom for example by offering a higher leverage- which I myself find to be more useful and beneficial to my style of trading, better spreads and lower trade commissions. Also got to mention JP markets and Pepperstone shady cases. They are regulated right? And what that’s not stoping them to play against their clients. In short i prefer to have good trading conditions and smooth trading at all than to rely only on regulations.

#56     Jan 31, 2022
    FahadMd likes this.
  7. FahadMd

FahadMd

thanks for your nice reply , got some fine lines.

#57     Feb 1, 2022
  8. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , iif love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#58     Feb 1, 2022
  9. perfectly said . good logic

#59     Feb 3, 2022
  10. we fail to choose our broker correctly , because emotionally generally choose broker , as a result we suffer a lot when trading practically.

#60     Feb 4, 2022