Some tips about choosing Brokers.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Jaagup

Jaagup

yes FPA is actually good.

#41     Dec 18, 2021
  2. There are many kind of trading platforms in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why choosing a right broker is very difficult task

#42     Dec 18, 2021
  3. FahadMd

FahadMd

when choosing a broker the traders we have always looking for a welcome bonus as like 100% , actually most of them are found to be scam. so be careful guys

#43     Dec 19, 2021
  4. sometimes broker offering 0 pips trading spreads account , i dont know if they provide 0 pips how can they make profit.

#44     Dec 19, 2021
    Dr_Trade likes this.
  5. I have been using Oanda for over seven years, they have been great.

#45     Dec 19, 2021
  6. choosing a broker is a very dedicated decision , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

#46     Dec 20, 2021
  7. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

That’s a market gimmick I think, I have been trading forex since long time and traded with so many brokers but never got pips as low as 0.0, first pepperstone then tickmill and now fxview never seen 0 pips but managed to get around 0.2 to 0.4 pips which is I think pretty much sufficient. So apart from brokers, traders must also have a good trading system. As a trader, I can't afford to see any mismatch between quoted and traded price which I think can be reduced to much extent with SSDs in place of traditional hard drives.

#47     Dec 21, 2021
  8. FahadMd

FahadMd

its a very good reply with perfect logic about 0 pips trading spreads which offering , got some fine lines , thanks for your nice post.

#48     Dec 21, 2021
    Dr_Trade likes this.
  9. the beginners always choose the broker which has 100% initial bonus , its their first priority but most of the time due to so many restrictions this kind of bonus cant be used in a proper way.

#49     Dec 23, 2021
  10. when i need a broker i just check their review on Forex Pace Army , it helps me a lot really to find the right one.

#50     Dec 26, 2021