Some tips about choosing Brokers.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 16, 2021.

1. FPA is good i agree , but sometimes i feel al reviews is not real by the traders , dont take it personally , its my own experience. thanks

#31     Nov 19, 2021
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

Moreover reviews are heavily manipulated so I don't consider it as reliable metric of broker quality.

#32     Nov 20, 2021
  3. FahadMd

FahadMd

before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to move on Forex Face army where all traders express their views about their broker performance.

#33     Nov 21, 2021
  4. Going through reviews is always a good idea, what you take from there is up to you.

#34     Nov 30, 2021
  5. Mainly just do your research. In this day and age you can’t get away with much online so reviews are important. When I need high leverage I trade forex and crypto with CedarFX as they have 0% commissions on trades and no hidden fees. So many brokers manipulate price and have shady practices but I’ve seen only good things with them thus far

#35     Dec 3, 2021
  6. Pezza

Pezza

Look in to what your friends use how long they have been around and what they have to offer the best brokers work well for there customers

#36     Dec 3, 2021
  7. I can only get the conditions I need (leverage, cryptos etc...) by going offshore. I've been trading offshore for years and never had an issue. You just need to do a some due diligence before choosing your broker.

#37     Dec 4, 2021
  8. LHill97

LHill97

I'd say look for reviews from a variety of sources.
    Forex Peace Army is always a good place to start, YouTube is handy too as people share their first hand experiences with different services.
    That's how I found EagleFX and they've been a solid choice for me so far.

#38     Dec 8, 2021
  9. i like FPA above all their beginners section and the review section which is really supportive to find a good broker from all there is.

#39     Dec 17, 2021
  10. i never found in online since last couple of years , honestly speaking . own experience

#40     Dec 18, 2021