Some tips about choosing Brokers.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 16, 2021.

1. bublu

bublu

In my opinion FPA can be a good resource while checking reviews for any particular broker.

#11     Jul 27, 2021
  2. Not all reviews are paid , however, I agree there are many unregulated brokers out there scamming newbies into depositing a huge amount and then freezing their accounts out of suspicion. Then they have no way to take their withdrawals.

#12     Jul 29, 2021
  3. fpa is good really , this is only a place where traders can express their views.

#13     Aug 4, 2021
  4. agree with you, all reviews in Fpa is not paid or scam.

#14     Aug 5, 2021
  5. I think you made several good points

#15     Aug 5, 2021
  6. the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , for that reason we the traders should choose the broker in cool mind.

#16     Aug 6, 2021
  7. kroxobor

kroxobor

I like their scam alerts section I see that brokers come there and try to deal with claims of traders who lost and seek for public resolution of the case.

#17     Aug 7, 2021
  8. everything is okay i am very confused about their rating , how they manage it . its a complicated issue.

#18     Aug 9, 2021
  9. maxinger

maxinger

One of the most important things to look out for is leverage.

Choose the one which gives very high leverage.

Then you just put a little amount of money in your trading account.
    If the broker disappears, you just lose a little amount of money.

of course, many readers will disagree and will choose a broker which gives very low or zero leverage

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    #19     Aug 9, 2021
  10. high leverage most of the time contains high risk despite of having most analyzing trading plan including proper risk management , so we should be more careful when using high leverage.

#20     Aug 10, 2021