Some tips about choosing Brokers.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

#111     Jun 26, 2022
    Bettingrwaltcs likes this.
  2. thanks for nice information

#112     Jun 26, 2022
    Cholas likes this.
  3. Don't be afraid to check out multiple brokers and compares between them. Each broker will have its own perks that can be suitable for different types of traders. However, never trade with an unregulated broker as you want to avoid scam broker.

#113     Jun 26, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. before choosing a broker traders should focus on FPA where all traders express their views about their brokers performance.

#114     Jun 27, 2022
  5. the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , so we the traders should choose the broker which has exclusive trading facilities including security of funds.

#115     Sep 5, 2022
  6. we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

#116     Sep 8, 2022
  7. Cholas

Cholas

And more importantly they should be regulated and licensed, this is one of the best ways to feel a sense of security with a broker. I only registered with forexchief after I verified their regulation status, it was only when I saw that they are regulated and licensed by VFSC and FMA respectively before I felt at ease.

#117     Sep 8, 2022
  8. right now most of the brokers offer micro account for beginners , this is really supportive for scalpers.

#118     Sep 9, 2022
  9. @Henry520 I agree, currently using small accounts on coinexx as well as lmfx for trying out few small-timeframe strategies. Exploring more options as well!

#119     Sep 15, 2022
  10. i think your post is more appropriate in broker discussion section. it sounds an inappropriate advertisement.

#120     Oct 3, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.