Some Suggested Ads For Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 9, 2012.

1. you cant hit obama on the debt because thinking people know its the republicans who are mostly responsible and obama has offered a balanced approach to do something about it many times but the republicans refuse to budge unless the rich get more tax breaks.

#11     Aug 10, 2012
  2. jem

jem

could you be more delusional? really.

the guys walks into office... jacks up govt workers salraies and spends almost a trillion porkulous is a not responsible.

his bullshit plan involves phony accounting and 10 year b.s. projections.

no sane person thinks Obama wants a balanced budget or has the guts to do it.

#12     Aug 10, 2012
  3. no sane person believes the budget can be balanced anytime soon without more revenue or austarity that would throw the us into another great depression.
    let me guess. you do?

#13     Aug 10, 2012
  4. Those ads might make you feel good, but they are all histrionics based on untruths; thus they pass the sniff test for republican campaign strategy.

AAA, aren't you embarrassed at constantly exposing your desperate sense of impotence and dread over the current and future occupant of the Oval Office. You seem to have a type of emotional obsessive compulsive disorder regarding Obama and the Democrats. Furthermore, why are you proffering such ideas on this forum? Do you harbor the fantasy that Mitt's people will discover your politcal tactical genius and hire you?

#14     Aug 10, 2012
  5. i think aaa believes everyone is motivated by the same fear tactics that he is. he must not spend a lot of time around normal people.

#15     Aug 10, 2012
  6. Obama's campaign to date has been based on lies, histrionics, and gutter politics.

#16     Aug 10, 2012
  7. What would a weirdo like you know about normal people?

#18     Aug 10, 2012
  8. There are no untruths in my ads. You sound like Chris Matthews.

It's called kicking around ideas. I know the concept of ideas is foreign to leftist losers like you and Free thinker, but keep watching and maybe you'll learn something.

#19     Aug 10, 2012
  9. its people that dont live in alternate reality with you. sorry. i didnt mean it. please dont put me on ignore.lol

#20     Aug 10, 2012