Some Series 3 Material For Sale...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jsmooth, Sep 14, 2007.

1. jsmooth

jsmooth

I'm trying to sell all of the following Series 3 study material items for $55 (for everything and media mail shipping):

1. Securities Exam Preparation, INC Series 3 Commodity Futures Practice Exams CDROM - ($99 value) - This is a CDROM that has chapter quizzes for each section of the exam, plus 5 practice exams (50 questions each). There is also detailed explanation for each answer.

2. Pass Trak Series 3 Principles & Practices book - this book is about 170 pages.

3. I'll also throw in some printouts from the NFA website(about 100 more pages) - Disclosure Documents for CPO's & CTA's, NFA rule documents, and some CBOT educational brochures (this is basically all the 'rules & reg' section on the actual test).

All this material should help you pass the exam easily....I passed on my first try with a 93% & 85% on both sections....This was all the study material I ever used.

If your interested, or have some questions, please send me a PM with your email and I'll get back too you. Thanks

2. maui

maui

I will buy your series 3 material. Let me know.

Mike

3. jsmooth

jsmooth

<B>Material Sold - Moderators....please close or delete this thread. Thanks!</B>