Some questions about Topstep

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bugra01, Jul 19, 2020.

1. bugra01

bugra01

Hi all, I have some questions about Topstep's pro account type I don't understand clearly. Could you please help me ?

First, also in the pro account we choose account types 30k, 50k etc ?

Second, as I see no platform and data fees needed in pro account. When I make money to be funded, does this condition maintain in premium funded account?

Third, as a scenario, if I fail in pro account, will I deposit again ? Or deposit will be charged when I passed pro account to funded premium account ?

Last, when my first mounth is over and I withdrawal some amount of money, can I continue with money remaining in account by 2nd month deposit ?

2. The costs of the platform are included in the commissions.
    If you have a license on the platform you are using, you will pay less commission.
    You can leave part of your profit in your account. This allows you to increase the threshold of your daily limit and Drawdown.

For other questions, i cant give response .

I have passed successuf the programm Swing trading micro contract after failing with 50k account.

For me swing trading micro contract is the best and more easy option .

bugra01 likes this.
  3. bugra01

bugra01

Firstly thank you for mention sir/madam. Cost of platform is included in pro account comissions cause of no monthly fees in pro or both of pro and funded included?

Did you pay data/platform fees after pass to funded from pro or non of them are paid?

Sorry sir or madam, maybe cause of not speaking natively, maybe cause of absence of mind sometimes I couldn't be understood.

edit: congratulations for achieve :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  4. Topstep

Topstep

Hi @bugra01,

While there are no fees in the Pro Account, data fees do apply to the Funded Account. The link I provided will give you more details on the data fees.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach us at support@topsteptrader.com. Thanks for your questions, and thank you @trader221 for your help!

Thank you!

5. I personally would prefer a broker who makes all my questions very clear to me. Don’t like hidden surprises or unanswered questions. You should be able to call your broker (email or phone no) and get it all cleared.

6. Well... Topstep replied to the person, and all those questions are pretty clearly answered in their Faqs. But sure, throw shade why not.

7. Thank you .[​IMG]