Some questions about Mirus Futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by amitman, Jul 3, 2008.

1. laocoon

laocoon

I don't know about that, you would have to ask them directly.

#11     Jul 4, 2008
  2. #12     Jul 4, 2008
  3. opt789

opt789

For those that use Ninja/Zenfire: where do you get the rest of your data? There is no equity or index information, and nothing beyond 15 days for the futures they do have.

Has anyone directly compared the IB data feed to Zenfire, how does it stack up?

#13     Jul 4, 2008
  4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

#14     Jul 4, 2008
  5. opt789

opt789

Lorenzo,
    That video is so small it is basically unreadable. From what I could see it looks like the IB time and sales is 30 seconds behind. I find that hard to believe.

#15     Jul 4, 2008
  6. amitman

amitman

I already use NT for over 3 months that's one of the reasons I decided to move to mirus

#16     Jul 4, 2008
  7. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Why 30 sec.? I would say +/- 1 second

The big difference on T&S is due to the fact that ZenFire is delivering unfiltered tick data

Watch the second video, the chart update milliseconds is set to zero.
    Just use a fast computer because NINJA ZEN will eat a lot of CPU usage
    Anyway, this feature is customizable in the charts (you can set the update as you want), but not in the DOM

#17     Jul 4, 2008
  8. nevadan

nevadan

On point 7, if you don't close out your existing account and do the transfer yourself you may have a wait of a few days. I did a transfer to Mirus a couple of years ago and it took a phone call from my new broker to the old one to expedite the process.( and they didn't HAVE to comply) Apparently your old broker's firm has some latitude as to when the transfer actually takes place. If I recall correctly it is three days before they are obliged to give up your money.

#18     Jul 4, 2008
  9. #19     Jul 5, 2008
  10. Vienna

Vienna

Does anybody here use the zen fire datafeed without mirus? Is that possible?

I am thinking about using it as a datafeed for Multicharts. Thanks.

#20     Jul 5, 2008