some people think trading is like a warrior's quest

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by dividend, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Here is today's "Bond Bounce" on the ES chart.

Dont take it personally Cool. Actually I agree with you. Based on your lack of knowledge of the market, your risk/reward profile trading futures has got to be pretty poor. If on the other hand you want to pay some dues, do some studying and actually learn something, who knows what you could do. Got to be pretty depressing having to admit that you are unable to make the same money here as you can with equities. I would be pissed.

Okay then I did my boy scout act, and I hope I manged to piss off the right folks in the process.

Once again, just illustrating my "warrior's quest" to get 2 damn points.

I am outta here.

Steve

#21     Dec 21, 2005
  2. Steve,

Maybe you forgot to take your psycho pills, but this thread is not for you to post your "bond trades".

hahahahahahaha.

#22     Dec 21, 2005
  3. Too bad about your english comprehension problem.

This is about my warrior's quest to get 2 points.

The trade shown is for the Russell. Thats an index futures contract. Bonds are a different contract professor. Got you pretty pissed there, didnt we. Take a moment to breath "player". You dont want your head to explode.

You may want to take English as a second language at your nearest community college.

Steve

#23     Dec 21, 2005
  4. " To Know And To Act Are One of The Same"
    Samurai maxim

#24     Dec 21, 2005
  5. Spxdes

Spxdes

I like to think of trading like the matrix and I am neo.:D

#25     Dec 21, 2005
  6. That's a new one, gotta try this - already have the audibles, the auto-emails, the screens almost reach out and throttle me when the setups are there...but there is a lot of waiting (too much time for ill-advised and foolhardy toying with charts). Sounds good for burning off that excess focus.

#26     Dec 21, 2005

7. LOL ! don't forget it's the "bond bounce" for the ES, also.

in my opinion, its your personality that defines the market. if you see it as a warrior---cool. if you see it as something to flow with like a zenmaster or surfer---cool. if you walk on a treadmill while trading---well.... just kidding--seriously the world adventurer jimmy rogers also trades, etc while on a treadmill. i have first hand knowledge of this fact......:D :D :p

surfer

#27     Dec 21, 2005

8. This is completely untrue....I dont get dressed before i go to work...I trade in my pajamas for about an hour or two before i get dressed. :D

#28     Dec 21, 2005
  9. You know, I will bet you don't even wear pajamas.

I will bet you are one of those trading nudists :D

I hear there's a colony of those folks out here in the LA area.

Nothing but a smile on your face as you hit the bid

Good luck, Merry Christmas and for everyone's sake
    Keep the doors closed and your drapes drawn.

Steve

#29     Dec 21, 2005
  10. corniest thing ive ever heard :D

#30     Dec 22, 2005