Some just don't get it when it comes to eating.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pclark, Jan 4, 2009.

1. babe714

babe714

This show is pretty funny
    http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/273/index.jsp

This nutritionist will take everything an unhealthy eating family eats in a week and puts it all out on the table at one time .Each member of the family has to take a dump in a large tupperware like container. Then with all wearing surgical masks ,the nutritionist opens up each container and asks who it belongs to . Then she analyzes it for correct texture smell , cosistency etc. Seems pretty effective they all seem to eat better and lose a lot of weight and inches .:eek: sorry about thread craping

#11     Jan 5, 2009
  2. Since you brought it up.

P.S. Everyone in the house has hemmoriods.

#12     Jan 5, 2009
  3. Watch out for the 'roid rage.

#13     Jan 5, 2009
  4. My inlaws just LEFT my house....I swear , every time i turned around my mother in law was standing in my fridge....I really think some people eat by the hour becuase they are bored...My father in law has had 2 heart attacks and has stents in his valves holding them open...and then ate the baked skin off the ham and downed a bunch of those liquor filled chocolates!!!...but then they use fat free creamer and fat free salad dressing!

the scary thing is watching them ( and my dad) now struggle to get up and walk....75+ year old legs cannot hold up all that extra weight

#14     Jan 5, 2009
  5. My in laws are both diabetic, you would not believe the pies and ice cream and desserts they eat. They just say they'll check their sugar when they go home.

I'm just yakking though, I don't preach to people, maybe a short line like "That probably ain't good for you" and that is that.

---------------------

I'd like to put a 25 lb wieght belt on my kids and send them out all day with that on so they can get an idea about the extra pounds but this would probably be child abuse.

#15     Jan 5, 2009
  6. The other thing i noticed is how we can eat dinner at 6:00...then they have desert right after...then at 8:00 they would have some sort of snack and then I swear at 10:00 they start pulling out leftovers!!!!...

#16     Jan 5, 2009

7. People do not eat for health and longevity, they eat for entertainment.

#17     Jan 5, 2009
  8. ps the natural human diet is one of natural starches. sweet potatoes, brown rice, buckwhaet, corn, vegetables.

Caesar’s legions complained when they had too much meat in their diet and preferred to do their fighting on grains.

#18     Jan 5, 2009
  9. This thread is making me hungry.

#19     Jan 5, 2009
  10. That sounds like some good stuff. Stop complaining, she could of served up the poor man's lobster. :D
    [​IMG]

#20     Jan 5, 2009