Some interesting quotes from our beloved Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 21, 2003.

1. m&m&m

m&m&m

LOL
    should we start thread about Bush's quotes ? :p

#11     Dec 22, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Who said he didn't try to kill Monica?

#12     Dec 22, 2003
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

LOL, is that like the question, "Are you still beating your wife?" :eek:

#13     Dec 22, 2003
  4. Sane people.

#14     Dec 22, 2003
  5. Nordic

Nordic

He wanted to F$%K her to death

#15     Dec 22, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Something about Hillary is just so very sleazy.....she did not divorce a man who was cheating on her. She got elected in a state she had never lived in. What is up with THAT? Just something totally reptilian about her that makes my skin crawl just thinking she wants to run for President. Uckkkk.

#16     Dec 22, 2003
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

This is not to defend Hillary as many, many things about the woman bother me deep down in the bone marrow. But carpetbagging (one meaning is where politicians newly establish residence, and then get elected from a state where they hadn't previously resided) is as old as American politics. Robert Kennedy did the same and also became a Senator from New York prior to his run for the presidency. Personally, I don't really mind that as it was up to the residents of New York to decide if that mattered to them, and in her (and Robert's) case I guess it didn't.

#17     Dec 22, 2003
  8. .

Magna, you are viewing politics at its best/worst.

#18     Dec 22, 2003
  9. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Hmm, speaking of suicide/murder....

Black woman who claimed that bush raped her...found dead....gunshot wound to the head...death registered as suicide. Eliminating enemies at its best?

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/276578.shtml

#19     Dec 22, 2003
  10. The above is a conspiracy theory so absurd, that only an Arab or a collectivist could possibly believe it. If I go crazy, file absurd & unfounded rape charges against Bush , and then kill myself...is that really newsworthy stuff? Didn't think so.

BTW, Hillary is EVIL. Even Dick Morris has implied as much.

#20     Dec 22, 2003